Day 1

The Way to Break Up
Seunghyun woke up the next morning and prepared to go to Seungri's house. He spent all night dreaming about the love of his life, Jiyong and how their relationship went so wrong. They were the dream team couple in college and he wishes that he had remained faithful. He got dressed and drove off to Seungri's house.

Supposedly, Seungri "convinced" Jiyong to talk with Seunghyun about at least fixing their relationship. Luckily for him, Jiyong agreed and right then he knew Jiyong loved him too much. He reached the house and knocked on the door. He didn't expect Jiyong himself to answer the door. He threw his surprise aside and smiled at the man in front of him.

Jiyong just opened the door further and stepped aside, letting Seunghyun walk in. "Hi Jiyong-ah." Seunghyun started shyly. "Hello Seunghyun." Jiyong replied in a cold voice. "JIyong, I want to apologize. What I did was wrong to you and our beautiful relationship. Please give me a month to make it up to you. I can't live without you and to know that I pushed your patience with me for so long is killing me." Seunghyun's last few words broke due to his tears falling down his cheek.

Jiyong felt his heart melt at his words and felt terrible for making his Seunghyun cry. He thought about it for a little while, having a conversation with himself. 'I need him. I love him. I miss him. I know he really wants to change for me; he's dropping his pride and crying in front of me.' Finally Jiyong nodded his head and ran his hand through his platinum blonde hair. "I guess I could give you another chance." Jiyong looked at Seunghyun and felt his heart swell at the sight of his Seunghyun.

Seunghyun was sitting on the couch, face buried into his hands. He looked up at Jiyong and hugged him tightly, lightly laying kisses on his creeks. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He repeated into Jiyong's ear. The younger man felt so relieved; he had missed this huge panda bear that is his "ex"boyfriend, Seunghyun. They knew they would get through this together. Everything would be okay.

But still Jiyong had to be "upset". He pushed Seunghyun away and said, "Alright, alright. Get off." Seunghyun let go and left the house after saying bye to Jiyong. While driving home, he cried. He knew Jiyong loved him a lot and he would do anything to get him back. He was prepared for anything. He would fight hard for Jiyong and fight even harder to keep him.

Day 1: Success!!

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I will be updating the next few chapters in five days interval; meaning the meat chapter will be Day 5 and the chapter after that is Day 10. Please be patient with me!