Day 20 Part 1

The Way to Break Up
Seunghyun smiled to himself. Jiyong was opening up to him more and he felt that they would be together soon. He may be a little too confident though, Jiyong was still really secretive about some things. But none of that mattered, he was really happy that Jiyong would become his in less than 10 days now. Words couldn't describe how happy he was feeling today. He's been giving him pep talks to boost his confidence even higher than it already was.

Jiyong was with Seungri, going shopping. It was their favorite pastime, no matter how ridiculous it sounded. They had always did this together because they found that shopping made them happy. Seungri noticed that Jiyong was incredibly happy while they were shopping that day and he knew why. He would give anything to have his Jiyong-Hyung happy; it's the responsibility of a younger brother. So he started conversation, "How is it going with Seunghyun-Hyung, Jiyong-Hyung?" He noticed the way Jiyong's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "It's AMAZING, dongsaeng! I love him so much and I think he's learned his lesson so I'll get back with him soon." Seungri nodded and laughed as Jiyong pulled him into a store.

"Dongsaeng, do you think he will do it again?" Jiyong asked suddenly. "I don't think so, Hyung. Seunghyun-Hyung really loves you. I can see it in his eyes. He was really hurt when he came to my house after you guys fought." Jiyong smiled sadly and Seungri noticed. "Don't be sad Hyung! You have a date with him today don't you? Maybe he'll ask you to move back with him!" Jiyong's eyes lit up a little bit, "Yeah, maybe so. Thanks dongsaeng." They smiles at each other before paying for their clothes and leaving for Seungri's house.

Short updates! I did it with my other stories so don't fret! I will have longer updates so please bear with me!
재회 파크~