Day 20 Part 2

The Way to Break Up
Jiyong was dressed in drop-crotch pants, a white tank top that had a tiger's face on the front, and white high top shoes. He was waiting for Seunghyun to come pick him up. He didn't even know where they were going; all the older man said was to dress as if he was going to dance practice. He huffed and leaned against the wall of Seungri's house. He was missing his Seunghyun terribly and he knew that Seunghyun was missing him too. He was so ready to jump back into the older man's arms and just snuggle into his warmth. He looked up as a car horn sounded in front of him. A silver car with tinted windows was in front of him. The window rolled down to reveal Seunghyun's smirking face.

"Hey Jiyong, you ready to go?" His deep voice rang in Jiyong's ears. He missed the sound of him talking with his deep godly voice. "Yeah, I'm ready." Jiyong replied and got into the passenger's side. He buckled up and watched the scenery roll by as Seunghyun drove to their surprise location. Soon they were in front of a dance studio and that's when Jiyong actually looked at what Seunghyun was wearing. Seunghyun also had on drop-crotch pants, a tank top that had Big Bang's album logo on it, and grey high top shoes. Seunghyun smiled and said, "Jiyong, look up." Confused, Jiyong looked up at the sign of the studio and began to cry. They were at the most famous dance studio in Korea, WaWa Dance School. Seunghyun remembered that Jiyong would always rant about not being good enough to go inside and being too scared to talk to anyone. It was a very difficult process to get in the dance studio for even 5 minutes, but somehow Seunghyun did it.

Seunghyun held his hand and led him inside the building. After signing them in, Jiyong just marveled at the size of the lobby and the furniture. Seunghyun soon pulled him into his lap and the younger man's soft blonde hair. "I want to talk to you after our dance class." An instructor walked in the room and looked at them, smiling nicely at the two. "Hello, my name is Rookie and I'll be your instructed for the day. Please follow me." The young man bowed and led them into a large dance room. Seunghyun and Jiyong played Shock by BEAST and watched as Rookie began to dance to it flawlessly. Jiyong payed a lot of attention while Seunghyun was watching Jiyong.

Time Skip~~

Seunghyun was in front of his house with Jiyong. He was nervous; Jiyong hadn't been anywhere near the house since the break up. Jiyong was equally as nervous, wondering what the house looked like now.