Question for Sooyoung: Who do you love more (not in a brotherly way or as a friend) Siwon or Changmin (TVXQ)? - flamingpearl10

♔Ask KPOP~♔

 

Question for Sooyoung: Who do you love more (not in a brotherly way or as a friend) Siwon or Changmin (TVXQ)? - flamingpearl10
 
Sooyoung: Well....I don't really know. Hehehe.....
 
Sunny: YAH I KNOW YOU LOVE MORE!
 
Sooyoung: SHUT UP SUNNY. OR SHOULD I SAY SUNGYU?
 
Sunny: Aish, fine. 
 
Sooyoung: Can I not just say that I love them both equally? That's acceptable right?
 
Jessica: HEY OMG I KNOW WHO SHE LOVES TOO!
 
Sooyoung: WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE COMING FROM THIS IS MY QUESTION NOT YOURS.
 
Jessica: Can I tell them...NOW?
 
Sooyoung: Go away. Or no more phone or internet or anything. I DON'T CARE IF I AM NOT THE LEADER. I HAVE THE POWER!
 
Jessica: Hehehe, Sooyoung-ah are you okay?
 
Sooyoung: Yes, it is just very stressful for me to answer this question because it just is.
 
Urm, can you hurry up please Sooyoung-ah? It's a bit boring watching you guys fight all the time.
 
Sooyoung: DulAuthor-ssi, do I really have to?
 
Well, Mrs. Flamingpearl10 wants you to, so you HAVE to.
 
Sooyoung:  Sigh, just give me a second.
 
SNSD Members - excluding Sooyoung-: HURRY UP WE WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW.
 
Tiffany: Is it wrong that I don't really know who it could be?
 
Sooyoung: Yes. Yes it is. 
 
Okay hurry up please I have other questions to answer, not just yours.
 
Sooyoung: Okay. I like Changmin oppa more. IT'S JUST YOU KNOW I HAVE TO AND HE'S JUST YOU KNOW AND I LIKE AND YEAH.
 
Well, that is a REALLY good way to answer the question. Please tell us that again in proper words?
 
Sooyoung: -blushing- Basically, I like Changmin oppa more. He's very nice to me, and I personally think we look quite...good together? Siwon oppa is very nice. But he's more like a brother. WAIT. Sort of. Recently, we were at our 'I AM' showcase, and it was just so much fun. 
 
Aah, so you answered the question. Finally. Do you know how hard it is for someone to actually have to interview you guys?
 
SNSD: Sorry!
 
It's okay. OKAY THAT'S THE END OF THIS EDITION OF ASK KPOP. I SHALL GO AND GET SOME FOOD NOW. You people......