Question for Super Junior's Yesung: Yesung, would you ever date a fan? Would you trust Kyuhyun and Heechul to plan it for you? Would you make your turtle your best man? - TurtleYesung

♔Ask KPOP~♔

 Yesung, would you ever date a fan? Would you trust Kyuhyun and Heechul to plan it for you? Would you make your turtle your best man? - TurtleYesung

 

Yesung: Depends on what type of fan.

Heechul: And depends on the legs, isn't it?

Yesung: Ah anio. If I like her, i would date  her.

Heechul: Stop lying, you told me you wanted a girl with really nice legs. And I tried to hook you up with quite a few... But what did you do? YOU SNIFFED THEM. ON THE FIRST DAY. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?

Ryeowook: *glum but still cute pout* You went on a date with someone else? How can you do this to me? I take care of  your turtles and I let you sniff me. How can you do this?

Henry: Please don't cry Wookie-hyung. I'll take care of you. *Puts arm around the crying Ryeowook* there there. *looks at Yesung and sticks tongue out*

Yesung: AH ANIO. JAGIYA. YEOBO. 

*Henry and Ryeowook flies to China*

Yesung: JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Yah, you're too loud. 

Kyuhyun: What does the question-er person thingy mean when, 'would you trust Kyuhyun and Heechul to plan it for you?

I think they mean by marriage.

Kyuhyun: Oh. OF COURSE. ISN'T IT HYUNG? *Gives the deadliest and scariest glare*

Yesung: *scared* O-O-Of C-C-ourse. 

Kyuhyun: *Stands up from seat* IT WILL BE STAR CRAFT THEMED.

Leeteuk: Aish, here we go again.

*Yesung secretly flies to China*

Kyuhyun: *talking on and on about the Star Craft themed wedding*

Kyuhyun.... please.... shut.... it.... *tries not to fall asleep*

Heechul: I DETEST KYU. I WANT YESUNG'S WEDDING TO BE... Uhmm... Eh... FILLED WITH SINGLE LADIES?

Siwon: The Lord forbids adultery. A wedding must be in a church, to be blessed by the Lord Almighty.

Hangeng: Anyone up for Beijing Fried Rice?

Kangin: ME!

Eunhyuk: ME!

Donghae: ME ME ME!

Kibum: I guess I want some.

Heechul: DON'T FORGET ME.

Kyu: Yes please, but now onto the outfits...

Zhou Mi: I want some Beijing Fried Rice.

Siwon: I will accept but first, we must pray and thank the Lord Almighty. Dear Father, I thank you for this lovely Beijing Fried Rice that Hangeng has just made us. Please bless us and give us luck. We all love you and we will praise you forever. Amen.

Shindong: DO NOT LEAVE ME OUT.

Leeteuk: YES ME TOO.

Sungmin: *Extremely Adorable Aegyo* Save me some please.

*nosebleeds from Sungmin's Aegyo* ME TOO. Wait, wait wait... *Suddenly realizes* WHERE THE HELL IS YESUNG, RYEOWOOK AND HENRY?

Super Junior: Molla. I think they went to China.

YAH YOU GUYS. YESUNG IS THE PERSON IM MEANT TO QUESTION. AND HE'S MEANT TO ANSWER. BUT NOW HE'S NOT HERE. AISH YOU GUYS...

Leeteuk: I'll answer for him.

Heechul: NO I WILL.

Leeteuk: Fine.

Heechul: YESUNG WILL DATE A FAN, DEPENDS ON WHICH TYPE OF FAN -and depends on the legs- AND NO HE WILL NOT LET KYUHYUN ARRANGE HIS WEDDING.

Kyuhyun: YES HE WILL.

Well I guess that's your answer... Mianhe, Yesung's in China. But hey, YOU GUYS SHOULD ASK OTHER KPOP BANDS. THIS IS NOT ASK SUJU. I WISH IT WONT TURN INTO ASK SUJU. CAUSE IM GONNA CRY.