Question for Super Junior;' When do Donghae and Eunhyuk act the most 'brotherish' around each other? As in Eunhae way? ' - minhoaeygoforever

♔Ask KPOP~♔

Question for Super Junior; When do Donghae and Eunhyuk act the most 'brotherish' around each other? As in Eunhae way? - minhoaeygoforever

 

Heechul: Like every day of their freaking lives.

Eunhyuk: -Shakes head- ANIO! In fact, we rarely act 'brotherish' and -indenial- what is Eunhae?!

Donghae: So you don't love me? -goes all teary eyed-

Leeteuk: What is eunhae my buttocks, Lee Hyukjae. You're the one who thought of that name. -sticks tongue out-

 

Yah you guys, shouldn't be arguing. You should be happy that you're the first group for Ask KPOP.

Kyuhyun: Go away, author-ssi. You're not meant to be here talking to us and telling us what to do. That's the reason why we have mothers.

Yes Kyuhyun oppa. I understand -drools- Mianhe everyone. I will now go and sit and mope in a corner. Please do not mind me.

Kyuhyun: Now you go do that.

Sungmin: Kyu, that's a bit mean to Author-ssi.

Kyuhyun: No it's not.

Sungmin: Kyuhyun, that's mean. I will never talk to you!

Kyuhyun: NO! TALK TO ME! AUTHOR-SSI MIANHE. COME BACK.

It's okay Kyu-ssi. I actually like this corner at the moment. It shows how forever alone i am.

Shindong: Corner? This is a circle room. There are no corners. -a chicken drumstick pops out of hands for no reason- Ooh chicken! -starts to eat-

Oh, there's no corner? -looks around- OH. WELL THEN. LET ME ENJOY SITTING IN AN IMAGINARY CORNER. CAUSE IM THE AUTHOR AND I CAN

Kibum: Can we please get on with the question?

KIBUMMIE! YOU'RE HERE!!

Yesung: -sniffs- Yep, it's Kibum-ah alright.

Heechul: SNOW WHITE HELLO.

Hangeng: Anyehong you guys -clears throat-

Heechul: YOU TOO?

Kangin: Yeah, you forgot about me.

Ryeowook: Kangin hyuuuung!

Yah you guys, can we actually do the ques- DONGHAE WHAT THE FUUUUUUU ARE YOU DOING TO HYUKJAE?

Donghae: -innocent smile- nothing, author-ssi.

Eunhyuk: HE ME.

Kyuhyun: Yuck. You guys are so disgusting. I'm going home. My darling starcraft is waiting for me.

Oh no you're going no where Kyuhyun -pulls out Kyuhyun's laptop out of no where- KEKEKEKEKEKE

Kyuhyun: You evil hooooooorse.

Kibum: Can we please proceed to the question now?

Ryeowook: The answer for the question is, 24/7.

Sungmin: Every minute.

Henry: Every second. 

ZhouMi: I REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN DONGHAE GRINDED AGAINST HYUKJAE IN SS4 OSAKA Japan concert.

Heechul: Oh yeah and then remember the time when Eunyhuk went in the showe-

Eunhyuk: Yah hyuuuuuuuuuuuung~ ANIO! Don't spill it.

Donghae: Hyuuuuukieeeee~ Why don't you want to tell them about us~ -does his aegyo-

Eunhyuk: Because -smiles- I only want you for myself.

Donghae: Then tell them~

Eunhyuk: FINE. EUNHAE IS REAL. WE ARE REAL. WE LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER AND WE WILL ADOPT BABIES LIKE AUTHOR-SSI. SHE WOULD BE OUR OLDEST DAUGHTER AND THEN WE WILL MAKE SURE L FROM INFINITE ASKS HER OUT ALONGSIDE WITH DONGHO FROM UKISS AND ALSO BAP'S  ZELO AND HIMCHAN.

EUNHAE FOR THE WIN! YES! ADOPT ME AND MAKE ME MEET THOSE LOVELY BOYS~ SARANGHAE APPAS.

Kyuhyun: Ew. This is just.. ew.

Sungmin: So you think our love is ewwy too? -does extremely cute aegyo.

Kyuhyun: ANIO! OUR LOVE IS MORE DECENT THAN THEIRS.

Ryeowook: Aw, their so sweet.

Yesung: WOOKIE I LOVE YOU.

Henry: meiyo! WOOKIE LOVE ME.

Yesung: AUTHOR-SSI WHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER? YEWOOK OR HEWOOK?

EUNHAE IS THE BEST ALONGSIDE WITH JONGKEY.

Siwon: God forbids homouals. Therefore, all of you are going against God's words.

Heechul: Oh shut it Siwon. I know you love me,

Hangeng: Yeah. I know you love me too.

Kyuhyun: And me.

Donghae: And me.

Eunhyuk: Me too.

Kangin: Same here.

Kibum: I must admit, me too.

Henry: Me too!

Sungmin: Yes, you love me too.

Ryeowook: You said im your fluffy bunny.

ZhouMi: Yeah me too!

Yesung: YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME THE MOST.

Shindong: YOU ALWAYS HUG ME AND TELL ME IM THE BEST SO THEREFORE, YOU LOVE ME

YEAH! ME TOO!

Henry: But Author-ssi, you're not a boy. Or are you?

WELL. I KNOW IM NOT A BOY. BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE LOVED ME TOO.

Siwon: God also forbid liars. Author-ssi, you will go to hell.

Ouch. That's a bit mean. BUT HEY! I DONT BELIEVE IN THAT CAUSE AUTHOR-SSI IS AN ATHEIST -gives Siwon a thumbs up-

Siwon: Oh please Lord. Please forgive her sins as she is just going through her rebellious stage. I, as one of your followers, will try my best to fix her devilish ways. 

Heechul: Omo Author-ssi! You're also an atheist? -Gives high-five - 

Kangin: Yah, lets just answer the question already.

Donghae: Ttal Author-ssi, your Mother Hyukjae and I show effection everyday. The most effection we share is at nighttimes. When we're next to each other.

EUNHAE EUNHAE EUNHAE! Well then folks and especially minhaeygoforever, there's your answer. EVERY SECOND. ESPECIALLY IN THE SHOWERS. Okay, so how do you guys feel since you're the first group to be asked?

Heechul: We feel awesome.

Donghae: It shows us that our ELFies are the best.

Leeteuk: ELF AND SUJU FIGHTING. Now i've got to go and meet up with Sora.

Kyuhyun: And I have my starcraft to worry.

Kibum: I gotta go cause i need to go somewhere.

Heechul: I need to catch up on Sohee and the military.

Kangin: Yah, me too.

Henry: I need to go to China.

ZhouMi: Me too.

Donghae: I need to be with my fellow water friends. 

Eunhyuk: I need to go in the wild with my fellow monkeys.

Shindong: I need to eat. 

Hangeng: I need to go and make Beijing Fried Rice.

Ryeowook: I need to play the pianooo~

Sungmin: I need to talk to noonas.

Yesung: I need to catch up with my turtles. Ttangkkoma! Ttangkkoming! Ttangkkomi! Appa is coming~

What about you Siwon oppa?

Siwon: I need to go and praise the lord. 

Well there you go and there's your first question! It was a bit rubbish but I'll improve. Gumawo for the first subscribers!