Question for Big Bang's GD: Why long hair and not Mohawk or short hair now? - Kkx1999

♔Ask KPOP~♔

 Why long hair and not Mohawk or short hair now?  - Kkx1999

G-Dragon: Well you see, I have been inspired to have this awesome hairstyle.

Taeyang: We were all inspired to have a particular awesome hairstyle. Oh and annyeonghaseyo, Author-ssi. You look very beautiful today.

*dies inside* Aw, thank you Youngbae oppa. You're so nice. The Super Junior oppas were so mean to me. *cries*

Seungri: Aish do not cry Author-ssi *hugs*.

Author-ssi's older sister: YAH MOEY. I WILL KILL THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU. SEUNGRI OPPA DO NOT HUG HER.

Seungri: Aw, your sister is a VIPanda? *hugs Author-ssi's Sister*

Author-ssi's older sister -let's call her Yui now-: OHMYGOD. I'M GONNA DIE NOW.

Aish, shut up. Okay, what inspired you guys? 

Daesung: Well, I was inspired by this white horse I saw last last month. Wow that horse was a beauty.

TOP: -poker face- ...

Daesung: Chincha!

What about you guys?

Taeyang: I was inspired by a radish. That radish was nice. Yuuum.

But your hair looks the same oppa.

Taeyang: Is it?

TOP: *still pulling a poker face* It does. Kind of.

Seungri : I WAS INSPIRED BY A CHESNUT. I saw a really adorable squirrel holding a chestnut and I was like; OMO! AIGOO. I wanted to be the chestnut. So here I am. Chestnut hair for the win!

What about you, TOP oppa *flicks hair*

TOP: Me? Well, you know how you told me you loved bubble-gum flavoured ice cream? I decided to dye my hair that colour so you would love me. 

*So happy* CHINCHA? JEONGMAL?

TOP: Of course not. I was feeling BLUUUUUUUEEEEEE~ so I decided to dye my hair blue *cat pout*

*dissappointed* Aw.

TOP: Aw come here and hug me! *Author-ssi runs to hug TOP. Ends up hugging him for too long.

So since this question is for G-Dragon oppa, will leave the last word to you. Why did you do your hairstyle like that?

G-Dragon: I was inspired by the seaweed I saw at the beach. Seriously. I loved the seaweed so much I decided to dye my hair like it. It's like seaweed dipped in gochujang. *asian smile* Yes. I love seaweed and my dog Gaho.  ANYEONG GAHO. DADDY LOVES YOU.

Kamsamida you guys for being so nice to *hugs all of them* You guys are nicer than the Super Junior oppas. *hugs again* 

Super Junior: YAH! WE'RE NICE!

KBAI~ ASK MORE QUESTIONS!