He's The New Boyfriend?

Love Is Unbelievable!

The next day at school, Hebe saw Aaron alone in the music homeroom. Hebe didn't mean to bump into him, she was turning in her music sheets, but Aaron just happened to be there. "Hi ya Aaron! It's surprisingly to see you," Hebe greeted Aaron as he smiled. "Hey, I found a new melody, want to hear?" Aaron asked Hebe.

Hebe checked her wrist watch and promised to be in the canteen on time to hang with Rainie, but listening to Aaron's new melody won't kill Rainie. "Sure," Hebe answered as Aaron started to play slowly. Hebe was getting the hang of it as Aaron played a little more and then stopped.

"I'll try and add more notes to it and surprise it to you later," Aaron told Hebe as Hebe nodded. "Okay, well I have to go now, I'll see you around in class or something," Hebe told Aaron as he just nodded while Hebe walked out to the canteen.

Hebe was in the canteen and saw Rainie sitting along side with the other girls. Hebe smiled and waved at Rainie as Rainie waved back at Hebe. "So what are we doing this weekend?" Hebe asked Rainie as Hebe started to eat some bagels with cream cheese. "Ew, that has so much oil, how can you eat it?" Rainie asked Hebe.

"Well it is part of the nutritionals that you should be eating to get more meat you know," Hebe told Rainie as the girls laughed. "Anyways, this weekend, I can't hang out, my new guy and I are going to see this broadway show, so you girls have to have fun on your own," Rainie told the girls.

"But we made plans to go to the beach," Ella said as Hebe nodded. "Well, my new guy and I have changed the plans, just take a lot of pictures for me," Rainie told the girls as she walked away. "Wasn't she already lucky enough to date the basketball star player Aaron Yan?" Selina asked.

"Yea, but I guess she dumped him for another guy," Hebe replied as Ella and Selina looked at Hebe. "No way!" The two girls shouted. "I'm kidding, I don't know the whole concept thing okay," Hebe lied as Ella and Selina looked at Hebe. "We know you talk to her and hang out with her more, so TELL US!" The two girls demanded.

"Sorry, I can't do, it's called an invasion of privacy, later," Hebe said coolly as she walked out the other way of the canteen and tried to get loose of Selina and Ella. "I can't believe I spit it out," Hebe said slapping her lips. "What did you spit out?" A man's voice said behind Hebe's back as Hebe slowly turned around and jumped in shock.

"Oh god Mike, you scared me! When did you get here? Do you come to school here now?" Hebe asked as she punched him on the arm. "Haha, no. I'm here to see my girlfriend, have you seen her around?" Mike asked Hebe. "Uh, who's the girlfriend?" Hebe asked as Mike chuckled and forgot to tell Hebe.

"Rainie Yang," Mike answered as Hebe's bag dropped. "My bestfriend? You two are dating?" Hebe asked as Mike nodded. "Why, is it a bad thing?" Mike asked as Hebe shook her head. "Heh, you're the guy?" Hebe asked as she couldn't believe it. "Uhmm, I guess I'm the guy," Mike said looking coolly.

"Dude, I'm serious," Hebe said, but with an angry tone now. Mike and Hebe knows each other since Mike's father is friends with Hebe's father. They were suppose to be engaged together, but Mike and Hebe found each other as friends only since they both only get to see each other during overseas trips.

"Yea, I'm serious too, Rainie and I are dating," Mike answered as Hebe sighed. "Well, she walked away to somewhere I don't know," Hebe answered softly as she didn't ever think her bestie's heart was going to be broken by this friend of hers. "I'll see you later then," Mike told Hebe as Hebe just softly laughed and sank to the floor.

"Why Mike?" Hebe asked as the bell rang all of a sudden.

-

While in homeroom, Hebe thought about what happened when Aaron looked over at Hebe. "Hey bestie, what's up? Why are you so gloomy?" Aaron whispered as Hebe was so spaced out to not even hear Aaron. "Hebe, hello!" Aaron whispered as Hebe was trying to get her head together.

"HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!" Hebe shouted as she stood up from her chair and everyone looked at her, including the teacher. "Is there something wrong Ms. Tian?" The teacher asked Hebe. Hebe gulped as she covered and shook her head. "Sorry," Hebe whispered and sat back down.

Aaron finally got Hebe's attention and did the what's wrong sign. Hebe just shook her head silently. Aaron was kind of worried as he wanted to know what was going on.

Lunch finally hit and Aaron found Hebe eating alone with none of her friends sitting beside her, so he decided to eat with her since they both promised to hang out. "What's up bestie? Are you ok?" Aaron asked Hebe. "Nothing much Aaron, I just don't feel well," Hebe muttered as Aaron nodded his head slowly.

"So are you going to go home?" Aaron asks Hebe. "No, I'm staying," Hebe answered as Aaron nodded his okay and looked at Hebe. "Aaron, what are you doing this weekend?" Hebe asked him. "Oh nothing much, since Rainie and I have broken up, nothing planned at all," Aaron answered.

"Want to hang out this weekend? I mean, the girls have other plans and I don't want to stay home this weekend," Hebe suggested trying to get rid of Mike and Rainie's picture out of her head. "Okay, I'll check up with my parents and maybe we can hang out," Aaron told Hebe.

"Sure," Hebe smiled as Aaron smiled too and they both started eating lunch together.

-

-

-

-

Sorry for the late update!

Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter!

Not very much stuff happening, but yea. lol