The School Rumors

Love Is Unbelievable!

The next morning, Aaron woke up and got dress quickly as he took a quick glance at a picture of him and Rainie. When he walked out of his bedroom, he had a nerve to smile a bit as a maid walked up to him. "Aaron shao ye, breakfast is waiting for you downstairs," the maid said politely as Aaron looked at her and smiled a bit more.

"Qiao Qiao, tell my mother that I'm skipping breakfast," Aaron told the maid as he ran out of his huge mansion as he looked up to a sunny wonderful day. "Hm, that's weird, yesterday was raining, and now it's sunny?" Aaron asked himself as he just chuckled to himself and walked to school.

Aaron Yan, an average rich eightteen years old kid who likes to be a normal kid than being treated like a prince. His father is the owner of the Yan Fashion Co. where all the unique fashion were being made, also Aaron's mother was a top model who fashioned his father's clothes too, that made them famous.

Aaron never really cared for the famous stuff, all he cared about was his life. His life that he will be having of his own, his life he was ready to begin with ever since he dated Rainie, but after being dumped by her, he felt lonely, but after having a talk with Hebe, he felt happy.

-

Hebe was eating breakfast as she was watching some news on her big screen t.v.

"We were expecting some more rain today, but somehow this morning, it suddenly became all sunny. But you know what folks, don't get fooled by the weather, it's still Spring, and the rain should still be pouring some more," a news lady said as Hebe giggled.

Mrs. Tian looked at Hebe like as if she was hit by the head or something to see Hebe giggling all of a sudden out of the blue. "Are you okay dear?" Mrs. Tian asked Hebe as Hebe looked at her mother. "Huh? Of course mother, I'm okay," Hebe answered as she ate more of her cereal.

I think that's enough sugar for the morning, get ready and get going to school," Mrs. Tian told Hebe as Hebe nodded her head as she went to the livingroom to grab her cute cartoon backpack with all the cute animal cartoons that have big heads and small bodies.

As she was heading to the door, she ran to the dining room quickly as she kissed her mother and father on the cheek like her daily morning thing before she goes to school. A limo came up to Hebe as she tilted her head and smiled. Seeing her maid going to school too, Hebe had an idea.

"Ya Tou, you go to school in the limo," Hebe insisted telling her young maid. "Ha? B-b-b-but-"

Before Ya Tou could say anything, Hebe pushed her inside the limo. "Tell the driver to not pick me up later, I'll be hanging out with the Spirit Squad," Hebe told her young maid as she nodded her head. The limo driver drove off as Hebe walked to the gates and closed it behind her.

Hebe Tian, a normal rich girl too, who is always cheerful, cheesy and friendly. The seventeen years old girl who loves cheering people like how she cheers in her squad for the crowd, is this happy go girl.

Hebe Tian's mother was once a famous opera singer back in the days, and is still is! While her father is the owner of a 5 star Art Museum. Hebe's parents are rich too and are into different things, but then get along for having different commons, because they get to talk about new things.

But as for Hebe, she just loves the cafe` where she works at. She loves giving people the peaceful time and relaxation for her customers and bring happiness for them.

Was Rainie's best friend ever since elementary school and knows everything about Rainie. Sometimes she wants to yell at Rainie about how spoil Rainie can be, but how can she when they're such good friends? But Hebe is too sweet to do such things.

-

Rainie stretched and did her morning exercises as she was getting ready for school. "Mei Yi!! Where is my morning coffee?!" Rainie shouted out loudly of her bedroom as she was impatient. "Sorry shao jie, here you go," the maid said as she handed Rainie her coffee cup.

Rainie Yang, the most spoiled girl you can ever find. Not a snotty girl, but a spoiled girl. Rainie gets basically everything she wants, since she grew up behind lights and cameras. Her mother was the hot actress who everyone adores, and her father was a famous director who directed one of her mother's dramas.

Because of acting and directing, the parents found love and had the beautiful Rainie. But having Rainie was different. Rainie had everything she wanted, because her parents are hardly there for her, that they will get anything for her.

Because of this, Rainie can throw anything she doesn't like away, and get something new to replace it quickly. Just like Aaron, she loved him dearly, but maybe loving him was something Rainie didn't want to do anymore. She felt bored and tired of Aaron, and feelings just went away.

Rainie replaced Aaron quickly like how she can replace anything she doesn't like. It's just how Rainie has it. "This coffee is too cold, I want a new one," Rainie said angrily as she put the cup back on the tray and pushed it to the maid. The maid apologized once more as the maid took off to the kitchen again.

Rainie had maids come and fix her hair, since she doesn't know how to hairstyle her on hair, she have maids do it. Rainie was like a princess alright. Rainie admits that her life is probably much more better than anyone out there.

-

At school, everyone was all whispering and talking and such about Rainie and Aaron's break up. Somehow, someone knew about the break up, that it spread through the whole school.

Aaron walked inside the school's campus with a big smile, but as soon as everyone looked at him and continued on whispering, he had a confused look on his face not knowing why the students didn't do anything. Hebe entered after Aaron as she tapped his shoulder and looked at him.

"You came!" Hebe said happily as she noticed his frown on his face. "What's wrong?" Hebe asked Aaron as Aaron looked at her. "I don't know, I tried to come with a happy look on my face, but then noticed that everyone is talking about me," Aaron answered Hebe as Hebe looked at the students.

Just then, one student came running up to Aaron. "Why did you do it?" The student asked Aaron as Aaron narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Do what?" Aaron asked the student as Aaron was super confused. "You broke up with Rainie," a student said from a whispering group.

"Huh?" Both Aaron and Hebe said at the same time as they didn't get it. "I did-"

"Was it because she wasn't good enough huh? Rainie is terribly hurt, but then she's having a smile on her face to prove that she's happy," another student said as Aaron was so confused. "I'll go find Rainie," Hebe told Aaron as she left to find Rainie. Questions were being thrown to Aaron as Aaron ran away from the students.

"I know, Rainie told me that Aaron broke up with her last night," a student told another student. Hebe heard that and couldn't believe her ears. Throughout the time Hebe and Rainie grew up with each other, Rainie was a liar. A big liar, but not this kind of liar. Rainie will only lie to get the attention, not the pitiness.

Hebe saw Rainie chatting with some girls with a smile on her face. Hebe took a deep breath as she walked up to Rainie. "Hebe," Rainie said with a jumpy voice as she hugged Hebe. Hebe hugged her back too as she wasn't too happy seeing Rainie. "We need to talk," Hebe told Rainie as Rainie nodded.

It was about fifteen more minutes before class was going to start and they had a little time to chat. "Why'd you break up with Aaron?" Hebe asked Rainie. Rainie and Hebe were both on top of their school's roof, where no one can hear their conversation. "What are you talking about Hebe?" Rainie asked as if she didn't know what Hebe was talking about.

"Aaron was a great guy for you, and you dumped him, not only did you do that, but you lied that he dumped you. Rainie, what happened to you?" Hebe asked Rainie as Rainie rolled her eyes and looked at Hebe. "You have no right to do that. Rumors are starting now, and Aaron-"

"Hebe, if you care so much about him, then go date him. I have a new man now, want to meet him? He's cute, adorable, HOT, and nice," Rainie said interrupting Hebe's lectures. Hebe felt bad for Aaron as she had a sad expression on her face. "I thought you and Aaron were going to remain being friends?" Hebe asked Rainie.

"Oh, we are going to be friends, but maybe as soon as the students are done playing with him, then we're friends," Rainie said happily as she walked away. Hebe's jaws dropped as she couldn't believe what she just heard from Rainie. "Oh my gosh," Hebe muttered as she walked back to class before the bell was going to ring.

When the bell has rung for class to start, Rainie had made the teacher switch Aaron's seat with another partner. Aaron was then to be seated next to Hebe as Rainie was seated next to a student name Nicholas. Aaron had his head down for the entire session as Hebe felt super bad about what happened.

Hebe didn't know what to do. She wanted to tell the students that what Rainie said was fake, but how could she when Rainie is a daughter from a superstar, and Hebe is just a daughter from an opera singer and a five star Art Museum owner?

But first, Hebe wanted to help Aaron out. She was sure going to help make Aaron forget about Rainie, and forget about what happened today. She wanted to see her bestie happy.