A Special Place

Love Is Unbelievable!

Later on after school, Hebe decided to skip cheerleading practice and she made Aaron skip his basketball practice too as she had to talk with him. Hebe took Aaron to a place no one knows. A place Hebe calls special.

"Where are you taking me Hebe? We need to go back there and practice, you know that-"

"Aaron, you're a basketball superstar, you don't need practice. By the way, I need to practice either, our cheerleadng team always go to regionals. Besides, we're in college now Aaron, you need to start thinking like a college guy. Are you going to make basketball your life?" Hebe asked Aaron as she was driving in her beautiful dark greyish color, more like the charcoal color; looking like a 1960-70 mustang car.

Hebe was more of an old school type of girl, bringing all the fashion back you know. She loved the mustang a lot like it was her own baby. Talk about guys loving their car, girls love'em too. Hebe didn't want her car to be too black, but a charcoal color with two big white stripes on the hood, which goes to the back trunk.

Everybody thinks Hebe's a racer, but nah, she just like the style.

-

Hebe stopped on a mountain top as she opened her car door and took a smell of the nice fresh breeze in the mountain. "Can you see it Aaron? Can you see the whole city?" Hebe asked Aaron as she ran over to him. Aaron scratched his head as he looked at Hebe. "The sun is still up Hebe, so of course, I can see they city," Aaron said as he chuckled.

Hebe pouted her face as she looked at the view once more. "The view is more beautiful when the sun goes down," Hebe said as she smiled and walked to the end of the mountain part. "Hebe, be careful, you might fall," Aaron said worrying about Hebe. "Ha, I won't fall stupid," Hebe said as she sat down on the ground.

"I used to come here when I was a kid. My brother, my older brother was the one who took me to see the view whenever I'm sad or mad or whenever I'm down." Hebe explained as she started picking out some grass sticking out of the concrete ground.

Aaron then patted Hebe's back as he sat down next to her. "Cheer up," Aaron told her as he smiled a bit. "About what? I'm not down, you're the one who's down," Hebe told Aaron as Hebe chuckled. Aaron smiled a bit as he looked down at the view. "So Bestie, where's this brother of yours?" Aaron asked Hebe.

"My brother is far away from him," Hebe said as she looked at Aaron. "I'm sorry Hebe, I didn't mean to ask," Aaron replied with a sad tone as Hebe narrowed her eyebrows at him. "Huh? My brother isn't dead dufus, he's in the states studying to become world's greatest artist, because he doesn't want my father's dream to ever end," Hebe said as she laughed loudly at Aaron.

"Oh," Aaron replied as he had a stupid look on his face. Hebe laughed at him as she started to ruffle his hair. "You're funny Aaron," Hebe told him as she tapped his nose. Aaron smiled as he looked Hebe. "You're the first girl to ever do that," Aaron said as he smiled.

"Really?" Hebe asked as she looked at her finger. "Yea," Aaron nodded his head too as he smiled at Hebe. "Well, you're the first person who I ever took to this place. It's only my brother and my little secret place," Hebe said as she looked at Aaron with a smile.

"Cool," Aaron replied as he nodded his head. "Hmm, by the way, I'm sorry about what Rainie did to you," Hebe said as Aaron's smiled faded away. "I guess she wanted her fame to live on," Hebe continued as she slumped a bit. Aaron shrugged like as if he didn't care. "It doesn't matter anyways, I don't care much," Aaron lied as deep inside of him, his heart was shattered and torn into pieces.

"But you know what Aaron, Rainie's not the only girl okay, there's plenty more out there. You might still have another chance at love," Hebe told Aaron as Aaron nodded his head. "Yea, true, true," Aaron agreed as he kept nodding his head. "Just keep being happy and your life will go great," Hebe told Aaron as Aaron chuckled.

"See, this is why your my bestie, because you do all the talking," Aaron told Hebe as Hebe jaws dropped with a smile. "Oh no you did not say that," Hebe said as she started chasing Aaron around her car trying to whack him in the head. Before you know it, the sun was setting down and the lights in the city started to glow brightly.

"Wow, the scenery is beautiful, I love it," Aaron said as Hebe nodded. They both sat on the top of her hood as Hebe took out two sweet buns. "Here, I always bring food with every time for an incase," Hebe said as she handed one to Aaron. "Thanks," Aaron said as he smiled at Hebe.

"Your welcome," Hebe replied as she smiled. "So what do you think will happen tomorrow? Will I be treated like dump again?" Aaron asked Hebe as Hebe laughed. "Silly, your my bestie, just hang out with me," Hebe told him as she nudged him on the shoulder.

"Us hanging out with each other? Uhmmm, I don't think so," Aaron said as he shook his head. "Why not? It'll be great!" Hebe said as she raised her right arm and wrapped Aaron around the neck. "We're besties and no one could stop it," Hebe shouted as she messed with Aaron's hair again.

Aaron got loose from her grip and fixed his hair. "Okay I'll hang out with you, I surrender," Aaron said laughing as he and Hebe stood there talking about random things until they both were gettng sleepy and Hebe dropped Aaron home and she went home too.