Bestie

Love Is Unbelievable!

Aaron's heart ached as he looked at Rainie wrapping her right arm with another man as she was outside of the campus. She smiled as if nothing happened at all. As if her and Aaron never happened, as if the break up was already forgotten, and Aaron was an invincible guy.

Aaron walked out of the campus as the rain poured heavily on him. He wanted to cry as the rain will be covering his tears, but he can't even let anything out when he is so angry. Aaron always had a short temper, but he controls it and never uses it in front of Rainie.

He'll only use his short temper whenever Rainie ticks him off. But then now that he really is ticked off and heart broken, he had no reason to be mad at anyone but himself.

Aaron blames himself for losing Rainie because he loved her so much, he just never knew that she would leave him like that. Aaron was so lost in love, that he never knew he would end up in a heart break position.

Aaron was walking in the rain, all drenched wet with no umbrella as he was walking in a black hoodie with a pair of shorts. He had his Nike bag with him too as he didn't even cover himself with it. His shoes and socks were all soaked in the puddles Aaron was walking in as cars rolled by and splashed some water at him too.

Hebe was inside a little cafe` shop where she at for a part time job. As she was cleaning a table nearby the window, she saw a familiar looking figure walking pass the cafe` shop. Now for the first time, the person walked pass it. That person always goes inside the cafe` shop to talk with Hebe and get some advices, but for the first time, this person didn't.

"I'll be back boss," Hebe told her boss as he nodded while standing behind the counter. Hebe grabbed her blue umbrella that was in a big vase next to the door. She opened the umbrella as she got outside of the cafe` she worked in. Chasing after the person, Hebe shouted after the person's name.

"Aaron!"

Hebe shouted as the person stopped and turned to look at Hebe. Hebe ran up to him as she slapped his should softly giving him a warm smile. "What a surprise, you're not in the cafe` today," Hebe joked as she giggled. Aaron saw Hebe as he tried to smile a bit. "Hey," was all that came out of Aaron.

"Hey? What? Come on inside the cafe` dude, you're all drenched wet," Hebe said as she laid her hand on his shoulder. Aaron nodded slowly as he followed Hebe to the cafe` store.

As they were both inside the cafe` store, Hebe walked to the back and made Aaron a hot chocolate with a swirl of whip cream, one huge marshmellow on top of the whip cream. Hebe burnt it a bit to make the marshmellow soft and good. Add another whip cream on it with some chocolate hershey sprinkles she scratched off of a chocolate hershey bar.

Hebe then added two chocolate wafer stick on the side, inside the hot chocolate cup. Hebe smiled at her creation as she brought it out to Aaron. Seeing him all drenched wet and looking cold, maybe the hot chocolate could warm him up inside a little bit. Aaron looked at the hot chocolate as he looked at Hebe.

"Thanks," Aaron mumbled as he sipped the hot chocolate from the chocolate wafer stick. Hebe smiled warmly as she sat down across from Aaron. There weren't that much customers today since it's raining quite hard outside, so Hebe was able to sit down and chat with Aaron.

"So Aaron, how was practice?" Hebe asked Aaron as he knew something was wrong. "Your best friend," Aaron muttered as he continued drinking the hot chocolate. "My best friend?" Hebe asked with a confused look on her face. "What about my best friend?" Hebe continued to asked as she smiled at Aaron.

"How can you not know what happen? You and Rainie are so close," Aaron said as he played with the wafer stick in his hot chocolate as he sat back and relaxed a bit. "Hm? I am really lost Aaron, I don't know what you're talking about," Hebe said as she smiled looking at Aaron.

"We broke up," Aaron said as he came back and sipped his hot chocolate. Hebe's eyes widened as she couldn't believe this. "WHAT?!" Hebe asked as she couldn't believe her ears. "Yep, it happened earlier after basketball practice," Aaron said calmly as he didn't want to show his monster side in front of Hebe.

"But Aaron, how-why-I-oh my gosh," Hebe stuttered as she couldn't believe it. Her right hand came and covered her face a bit as Aaron looked up at Hebe. "You know, I'm the one who's in pain, not you," Aaron said as Hebe cracked a small laugh and looked at Aaron. "So she broke it off?" Hebe asked Aaron.

Aaron nodded as he looked outside the window again. Hebe clutched on her apron tightly as she wanted to go and ask Rainie why she broke up with Aaron. "Are you-"

"I'm fine though, you know. She said we can still be friends, and I guess so," Aaron said as he ruffled his wet hair. Hebe blinked her eyes a couple of times as the water pretty much got on her. "Well, should I go talk with her?" Hebe asked Aaron as Aaron laughed like a maniac.

"You talk with her? HAHAHA! I don't think you need to, because when she left me, she already had another man. She locked arms with him when she walked out of the campus," Aaron said as he calmed himself down and drank some more of the hot chocolate. Hebe looked at Aaron as she knew he was in pain.

She knew he was in deep pain. His heart was aching so badly, and she just knew it. "Aaron, you want her back don't you?" Hebe asked him as she looked at him. Aaron frowned as clutched his fists tightly. He nodded with his head lowered down on the ground as Hebe looked closely at him.

It wasn't water that was dripping down to the floor, it was tears that was touching the floor. It was Aaron's tears, he was crying finally from trying to cry all day, and the person who makes him happy all the time made him cry. Hebe felt bad as she went to his side and put her right arm on his back as she raised his head to look up at her with her left hand.

"Cry it all out Aaron, cry it all out," Hebe said as Aaron jumped into Hebe's arms and cried. Hebe hugged him as she patted his back. Hebe's boss walked past them as she smiled a bit to make her boss thinks Aaron and Hebe are friends, not a couple. Her boss shrugged and walked away as Hebe patted Aaron's back.

-

Later on that day, Aaron and Hebe had a long talk about the break up. Hebe have been at Aaron's house for a couple of times before, but being in his room was something Hebe wasn't comfortable being in. "Have a seat," Aaron said as Hebe rubbed her arm and nodded with a smile crept on her face as she sat down on a round chair next to Aaron's bed.

Aaron went to his walk-in closet as he changed. Hebe looked around Aaron's room and there was everything about Rainie. Well, not just Rainie, but Aaron too. Their pictures, their love, everything, everything Rainie and Aaron had was in Aaron's room. Hebe didn't understand why she was in the room still, but maybe he wanted to show Hebe this.

Maybe Aaron wanted to Hebe how much he loved Rainie, that he cried in front of Hebe instead of Rainie. He didn't want Rainie's comfort as he already saw Rainie with another man, but he needed a friend's comfort, a friend who understands him too.

Aaron walked out of his closet as he stared at Hebe. Hebe looked at Aaron blankly as Aaron sighed. "So, are you going to try and call or text Rainie?" Hebe asked Aaron as Aaron shrugged. "I don't know, if it's what she wants, I don't really want to bother her," Aaron said as he jumped on his bed and sat next to Hebe.

"Well, you should hit the shower. Take a long warm shower so you won't get sick. I want to see you at school tomorrow okay!" Hebe said trying to cheer up Aaron. Aaron smiled a small smile as he nodded. "Okay bestie," Aaron said as Hebe smiled happily. "Bestie? What's that suppose to be?" Hebe asked Aaron.

"Best friend, but for short, I call it bestie. Since you're always there for me and close to me more than the guys I'm friends with, I call you bestie," Aaron said as Hebe giggled and nodded. "Okay bestie," Hebe said as her and Aaron shook hands and Hebe walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Bestie," Hebe murmured as she smiled and walked away.