Chapter 4

OVER THE YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her mind must be playing tricks on her. She is sure about it. There is no reason for her to act like that towards her. They never interact so there is no chance for her to offend her or do anything stupid that will make her mad at her. Oh wait. Did she?

 

Her mind is working hard because of her overthinking until she cannot focus on whatever the lecturer is spouting about insolvency. Well to be honest, usually her attention for the lecture will be around 30% only where she will at least try to look at the lecturer even though their lectures most probably did not stick into her mind.

 

But today, because of the event that happened 10 minutes earlier, she is busy thinking about the possibility for her to be mad at her because of her gazes.

 

She taps her finger on her laptop absentmindedly before a hand holds her finger. She looks to her right and is welcomed with Sooyoung’s concerned eyes. She heard Sooyoung asked her if she is okay, which respond with a grin, masking her inner turmoil.

 

Sooyoung narrows her eyes, not quite believing in Taeyeon but lets it go when Taeyeon stops fidgeting. 

 

Taeyeon’s eyes start to focus on the lecturer but of course, her mind is replaying the scene from before. It haunts her and keeps on repeating like a broken cassette.

 

Taeyeon sits on her usual seat without her three friends. They went to buy drinks from a vending machine so Taeyeon went to the lecture hall first. Tired from the intense presentation in law of evidence class just now, she slumped against the hard seat. 

 

Too immersed in getting her energy back, she doesn’t realise who sits in front of her and when she noticed it, it was too late. Taeyeon saw her turned back at her to give the attendance sheet and Taeyeon’s eyes saw her eyes and her spines tingling with fear. 

 

Taeyeon does not know how to describe her eyes but one thing for sure, she doesn’t like it if she is the reason for her eyes to be full with anger. Her eyebrows straightened, eyes glaring at her and her jaw was tense. 

 

Taeyeon never saw her like that. The usual personality of hers that she knows is the epitome of sunshine but just now, she looks like sunshine when there is heavy rain.

 

Because of this, she has used the past minutes to question herself whether the glares were directed towards her. If yes, why? If no, wheww her overthinking self can finally relax. 

 

Her heart says to not worry about it. Even sunshine needs a break, so her being moody is a normal and usual thing to do as a human being. 

 

However, her mind, her overthinking mind that loves to analyse every single things and make her anxiety heightened is telling her that she had done something wrong to her which her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter