Chapter 1

OVER THE YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyeon-ah, how about you?”

 

Three pairs of eyes are set on her. Waiting for her to give her answer to the issue that they are discussing. It is normal for them to gather in the living room and talk about random things for hours even though they know the assignments are calling for their attention.

 

Well back to the current issue, the other girls are talking about ‘Who is your girl crush in faculty?’. Sunny’s answer is simple “Who’s the iest girl in the faculty?”. Not that simple because Sunny does not know most of the people in the faculty, even her own batch. We can put the blame on her introverted self plus her glasses that should have been changed months ago but she didn't (she only sees people within 30 cm from her eyes). “Bridget Lim”, was the answer from Yuri and Sooyoung and our dear Sunny just chose Bridget Lim as her girl crush. Simple and easy.

 

Sooyoung revealed that she had her eyes on this cute girl which she didn't think they would know. But when she said “June Ong”, all of them know her which is kinda surprising because Taeyeon and Sunny usually don't give a damn to know more people. All of them agree that June Ong is quite cute and she is Sooyoung’s type; cute, innocent and chubby cheeks type of girl.

 

Yuri? She confidently says that she has this huge crush on this girl named ‘Pearly Lim’, but none of them know her. It is understandable for people to not know Pearly because from what Yuri said, she likes to be alone and stay away from the limelight.

 

“Just pick anyone, Taeng. Don’t you try to escape this kind of question again.” Taeyeon just grins at Sooyoung. Her friends knew that she usually tries to not answer questions related to relationships. Why? Her answer is always the same; “I never thought about it” or “It’s hard to like people”. Most of the time, they will just spare Taeyeon and move on to another question. But today, it seems Taeyeon's luck is not with her. From their gazes, Taeyeon knows that they are waiting for the answer.

 

“Hurmm…girl crush. Girls, you know that I only know a few people from our batch–” Yuri is ready to interject but she quickly puts her finger in front of Yuri’s lip. Successfully shushing Yuri from nagging at her. “–well, I think I’d say Tiffany.”

 

“Tiffany Young?”

 

“Our ex groupmates in first year?”

 

Taeyeon nods to Sooyoung and Yuri’s questions. Their reactions are priceless while Sunny pokes Sooyoung to ask who this girl is. Sooyoung then starts telling Sunny about Tiffany Young, their group mates during the first year. Sooyoung and Yuri were in the same group as Tiffany during the first year because the faculty arranged their names randomly, while Taeyeon and Sunny were in other different groups. The two girls take time to give their inputs regarding Tiffany, from how she always tries to answer the questions by lecturers in tutorial classes, to how she was very meticulous in choosing powerpoints because lecturers always give extra marks for it and all the stories about people pinning on her. They took almost two hours just to talk about this Tiffany girl and the three others give their opinions on why Taeyeon has a crush on Tiffany.

 

Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter