1/?

say you love me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i cant move on from this so i tried rewriting it. initially i wanted to post this as a oneshot but since i lost the 15k wip, i will be posting it as chapters instead.

 

how they met

 

junmyeon shifts his sight briskly, looking into his wine glass. he hopes a certain individual did not catch him staring. junmyeon has been doing this for months now ever since his parents asked his favor to attend the weekly late-night private dinners. he is aware it is becoming an unhealthy habit. he can just head over and talk to this person but somehow, he cannot bring himself to do so. he and this person have only bowed and smiled once. he cannot even remember how many months ago when that happened. junmyeon is embarrassed by the fact he cannot converse with an acquaintance despite being in his thirties. not only that, this person is always seen in groups so it is difficult for junmyeon to have him talk privately. plus, what if this person does not spare a single glance at him if junmyeon really did talk to him? junmyeon is sure that he cannnot handle the embarrassment after that. it seems like everyone knows him except for junmyeon. this is better. he dares to take a glimpse of a certain tall male once again, watching him nod to the elderly people before he looks elsewhere as the latter turns his head his way. 

chanyeol is aware of the stares. it is not the first time. he has been catching the sight of a certain person ever since months ago. lots of people stare at him but chanyeol ignores them except for this certain individual. chanyeol will stare back and do nothing else despite wanting to have him in his arms once. he pushes the thought away immediately. he knows junmyeon. but junmyeon does not know him. it is better this way. nothing will happen to junmyeon as long as he keeps his distance. as he watches junmyeon heading to the bar, he continues listening to these boasting people who have no idea that he owns this building. 

junmyeon empties the wine, glancing at the person again before heading to the bar. he meets a young man who offers a seat next to him as he complains about the number of elderly people in here. junmyeon chuckles softly, sitting next to him. he cannot deny that. junmyeon is only here because his parents cannot attend. most of the people here are about his parents' age. he does not mind though. he gets to enjoy his favorite wine here, sometimes trying new drinks. the young man buys him a drink. junmyeon thanks him politely, turning around to search for the person whether the latter is still there. unfortunately, he does not find the man. junmyeon's shoulders drop a little, turning back to take a sip of the wine. he then asks the young lad next to him how to approach someone. "oh, have someone you like?" warmth travels up to his neck very fast at that. like? junmyeon had never thought of that before. he only wanted to talk to that specific man who seemed so calm, so collected, so everything he wanted in a person... junmyeon only realizes what he feels for the man. "ooh you must really like this person! your face is all pink!" junmyeon denies, chugging the rest of the wine into his mouth, "just admiration." the young man snickers which sounds so impolite, "i don't think so. admiration can be an obsession sometimes. which one are you?" i just want to be given a chance to talk to him, junmyeon almost spats. he changes the topic, asking about the latter's life. the man replies he does what it takes to achieve his goals. at one point, junmyeon realizes something crucial. he has never seen this person in previous gatherings before. "another advice of mine," the young lad leans close to his ear, smiling as he whispers, "don't trust a person who buys you a drink at first meeting."

junmyeon drops the empty glass. he feels warm. too warm. especially down there. "yo-you," junmyeon glares at him, one hand holding onto the counter, not wanting to fall, "who are you?" the young man ushers others that he will help junmyeon as he brings junmyeon out, snickering, "just a mere reporter trying to exploit the rich." junmyeon cannot even fight him off. whatever he drank earlier, is fully controlling his body. plus, he feels totally uncomfortable down there. "have fun," the man pushes junmyeon into a room. junmyeon groans as he falls on his shoulder. the other moves a few feet away to set up something, "i'll collect the camera later." junmyeon's sight is doubling now, unable to comprehend anything. "here's my card," the reporter throws it to the ground where it lands on junmyeon's cheek, "if you pay me, i won't release the uncensored version of your video."

"why," junmyeon takes in a deep breath, "why are you d-doing this... ?" the man scoffs, "isn't it obvious?" junmyeon breathes heavily, trying to look at the male, "help me..." the man watches how junmyeon presses his legs together. he cackles, "holy , i'm gonna earn tons this time." he then turns on the only source of light in the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter