1/1

say you love me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon cannot stop himself from taking glimpses of a certain individual. The person he has eyes on looks good tonight in the navy blue suit. They always look good but tonight, something is a bit different.

Junmyeon has this untold need to brush the pads of his fingers over the other man's chest to feel the blazer, wondering if it is soft.

"Are you listening, Mr Kim?"

The woman in navy heels stands in his way, blocking his sight of the individual. "Oh," Junmyeon feigns politeness like he always does with his father's peers, "My apologies, Miss Cho." The lady is charmed by his handsome smile.

The others start to talk about how he should be tying the knot at this age, not knowing he already has. Junmyeon is looking at said person now which makes it difficult for him to concentrate. 

Chanyeol perceives the glances of a certain individual. The grey suit hugs their figure in the right places. He has seen them with suits countless times but it somehow still takes his breath away.

Chanyeol desires to have his palms against the small waist firmly, knowing they will certainly love it.

"Mr Park?"

A man intercepts his vision from looking at the person. "I'm sorry," Chanyeol fakes a smile as usual with these people, "What were you saying?" If only the man knew Chanyeol had nearly killed him for blocking his sight.

The men and women converse about marriage and Chanyeol is back staring at his husband from afar, wanting to be in his arms. 

Junmyeon is becoming irritated at the man laughing too close to his husband. He hopes it does not show on his face. He gets more annoyed at the lady desperately trying to have his attention.

"Don't I look good with Mr Kim?"

She asks with an arm linking around Junmyeon's unoccupied one. The peers nod at them in response as an affirmation but none of them dare to point out her marital status.

"We look good together, right?"

The lady smiles up at him and Junmyeon has had enough. "I didn't allow you to touch me," Junmyeon's tone is icy, his expression stoic as ever. The arm leaves at once.

The woman is spooked to the core as well as the onlookers. He then smiles at them like nothing happened, "What we were talking about?"

Chanyeol is irked at the sight of the woman clinging close to his husband. He wonders if it shows on his face. He becomes pissed at the man vying for his attention by laughing too close.

"What's on your mind?"

The man asks and Chanyeol nearly answers Junmyeon's name. "You keep looking at the group over there," The man leans his head on Chanyeol's shoulder, pretending to be drunk, "Worried that my wife will notice my advances to you?"

Chanyeol nearly slits the man's throat.

"Get off me," Chanyeol hisses as he jerks his shoulder before brushing away the imaginary dust on it, not sparing a single glance. The man is red, totally embarrassed.

Chanyeol is at his limit now. He will kill anyone if he stays here any longer and Junmyeon would not like that. He leaves not before sending one last glance to his husband.

Junmyeon holds in a smile after catching his gaze. Chanyeol texts his husband he is waiting at the parking lot. Junmyeon pretends to listen to what the people are talking about for another five minutes before eventually excusing himself.

As the elevator door dings open to the parking lot his husband has his car parked at, Junmyeon scans his surroundings just in case. He spots the car at the corner end of the car park.

After standing next to the vehicle, Junmyeon's hand nears the door handle but he drops it to his side once he hears the opposite door opening. His mouth automatically curls at the sight of his husband.

"Hey."

Chanyeol sends him one of those charming smiles as he opens the car door for him, "Hey you." Junmyeon huffs out a small chuckle as he gets inside. His husband has never once let him open the car door.

Well, he did it once by himself and Chanyeol sulked the whole day.

Once the taller is seated in the driver's seat, he leans over to buckle Junmyeon's seatbelt. "Thank you, love." Chanyeol holds in a stupid grin as he reverses the car, nodding in response.

Minutes later, Junmyeon looks outside at the road, his hand settling snugly on Chanyeol's lap, mindlessly brushing the pads of his fingers on the inner thigh ever-so-gently.

The grip on the steering wheel tightens. Chanyeol takes in a slow deep breath, internally reminding himself that he is still driving.

On a red light, Chanyeol drops his hand atop Junmyeon's before holding it close to his mouth, pressing a short kiss on the back of the small hand. Junmyeon smiles, eyes still outside.

Once the latter parks the vehicle in a designated spot, he hurriedly heads over to Junmyeon's side to open the car door. Junmyeon stretches out his hand and Chanyeol grasps it with tenderness, guiding him to his side before closing the door.

In the elevator, Junmyeon leans the back of his head into his husband's chest as he watches the bright numbers increase. Chanyeol pecks the crown of the shorter's head, his hand coming up to hold onto his husband's waist.

It is always like this, having comfortable silence every time they head home. The elevator reaches the highest floor. Junmyeon cradles Chanyeol's hand as they head to their penthouse.

Toeing off their shoes, Chanyeol places the car keys and his gun on the entryway table. Fingers slowly wrap around his wrist and his attention is fully on Junmyeon.

From the look in his eyes, Chanyeol is aware his husband is jealous. He is too.

"Hug," Junmyeon simply states with a little pout. The taller complies immediately, arms sliding around the small figure, cradling the back of his head and his back. Junmyeon rests his forehead on the broad shoulder, short limbs circling the taller's waist tightly.

"The lady from earlier-"

"That guy next to you-"

They speak and stop at the same time. Junmyeon chuckles into his husband's neck, wondering how they are thinking about the same thing. Chanyeol distances their chests, a smile forming before it drops once their eyes meet.

"You first," Chanyeol's palm slides against Junmyeon's cheek, caressing the soft flesh with his thumb. "The lady from earlier," Junmyeon closes his eyes from the gentle on his cheek, "She's married, isn't she?"

Chanyeol hums, leaning in to press a peck on his husband's temple and staying like that for a while, feeling annoyed as he recalls the man's face, "The guy next to me was her husband."

Junmyeon looks at him with slightly raised brows. Chanyeol tilts his head with a lopsided smile, "Should I end them both?" Junmyeon pouts as he looks ahead, thinking about it. Those two indeed got on each other's nerves. 

"You're hesitating," Chanyeol easily reads him, kneading the shorter's nape gently. The action causes Junmyeon to tip his head with his eyes closing again, "Hm... Leave them be." 

Chanyeol leans in, nosing into the crook of his husband's neck, "Okay." Junmyeon's digits slip into the strands of his husband's hair, having their eyes meet.

"What's on your mind?"

Junmyeon sighs, another hand sliding up from Chanyeol's waist to his chest, successfully feeling the fabric of the blazer, "I wish our marriage was public so that no one will disturb us both."

Chanyeol feels the same. He badly wants to tell the whole world that they are together. Including the underground world but the more people know, the more dangerous it will be for Junmyeon.

Chanyeol never wants that. Junmyeon's parents entrusted their son to him and Chanyeol will never break their trust. "It's for the best," Junmyeon attempts to divert his husband's attention by cupping his cheek, flashing a small smile.

Chanyeol can do anything for Junmyeon but announcing their marriage to the public... 

"I'm ashamed that I can't do anything about it," Chanyeol settles his large hand on Junmyeon's, his eyes full of devotion for the male, "I'm sorry." Junmyeon lightly traces the taller's lower lip with the pad of his thumb, his smile widening, "Don't be, love."

Light pink colors Chanyeol's cheeks by the term of endearment. Junmyeon glances his mouth and Chanyeol takes that as a cue to lean in. The phone vibrating in his pants pocket stops their mouths from pressing onto one another.

Hand still on Junmyeon's waist, Chanyeol's expression changes as he fishes for his phone. "Is it urgent," He asks flatly with no interest. Junmyeon rests his cheek against his husband's chest where his heart is beating, closing his eyes as he does so. 

Chanyeol's brows knit together as his guard passes the information. "Those two found out we're married," Chanyeol says as he looks down at his husband while placing his phone on the entryway table, "They're threatening to let the public know about us."

Junmyeon giggles into his husband's chest and Chanyeol feels like he is in love all over again. "I told you to leave them be at first but I change my mind now," Junmyeon cradles the taller's cheeks, smiling fondly. 

Chanyeol closes his eyes, enjoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter