2/?

say you love me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"is it him?"

chanyeol's sister asks, taking his attention as she grabs him by the elbow. chanyeol follows her gaze even though he knows. "tell me that's him because he's adorable." chanyeol hushes her politely, not wanting more attention on junmyeon. after six whole months, junmyeon is here again. as he looks at junmyeon from afar, he wonders why there is peculiar warmth spreading across his chest. "go talk to him," his sister encourages him after noticing the keen expression on her younger brother's face. chanyeol glances at her with disbelief, "i can't just steal him from the group." his sister smirks. "you can or else you can do this instead," his sister leans close to his ear, whispering nasty things that causes chanyeol to be rarely flustered. he knows she did not mean what she said.

it has been six months and junmyeon misses taking glimpses of chanyeol from afar. his parents did not stop him from attending, but they did tell him to text them once he reached home. junmyeon watches his hope go to the drain after watching how close a lady is to the specific person. maybe the latter has found someone during his absence. well, it is good to know the taller's preference. junmyeon turns away, gulping down the drink in his hold. the elder people around him gush at how young and fast he is before handing him another drink.

chanyeol is aware of what junmyeon's group is doing. they are urging him to drink more to get him drunk. ever since the camera incident, some people have been into junmyeon... in a lusty way. chanyeol has had a hard time controlling himself from ending the ones who talked about how lewd junmyeon was in the video. most of them were married men. "look at him go," his sister nudges his ribs urgently, "i'm serious. they look like they're up to something." chanyeol turns his head to where junmyeon is. one of the elder men has his arm around junmyeon's shoulders who now seems to be drunk. chanyeol's left eye twitches at the sight. "go," she gives an encouraging pat on her brother's back. with that, chanyeol moves. he makes long strides toward where junmyeon is, ignoring everyone on the way. "excuse me," chanyeol fakes a smile to the group before it is gone as he faces the old geezer who has his arm around junmyeon's waist now, "i'm afraid my friend here is drunk." the ert has the audacity to pretend he is not aware of junmyeon being drunk as he chuckles while leaning near junmyeon's ear, "is that so-"

"yes," chanyeol gently plucks the drunk male out of filth's hold, bowing towards them nonchalantly, "i'll be taking him home before he passes out here." chanyeol brushes away their help. he knows they will certainly not help. junmyeon wobbles against the tall figure, the polished floor doubling in his vision. "since when we're friends," junmyeon cranes his neck at the tall person, the corners of his lips curling into a smile, "mr park?" chanyeol does not answer the question as he leads the way with a hand merely touching the shorter male's back, bowing to some people on the way out. junmyeon lowers his sight to the blurry floor, his smile dying down, "i really liked that wine... why bother me about to get wasted?" 

"because none of those erts will be televised and you'll be the one who has to face the consequences again."

a giggle slips out of junmyeon, ducking his head where he ends up bumping his temple into the sturdy chest. his eyes flutter close once he smells the waft of bergamot-scented cologne from that night. he is too drunk to understand what chanyeol said. once they reach the drop-off slash entrance of the building, the old-looking driver stares at chanyeol with confusion as the taller maneuvers the drunk male into the sedan's backseat, "young master park?" chanyeol closes the door, "my friend here is drunk. let's get him home, shall we?" the driver bows his head before getting inside. chanyeol settles next to junmyeon who is dazed, sight transfixed outside. chanyeol takes out his phone to check the group chat to see if things at the warehouse are going well. minutes later, he feels eyes on him. chanyeol looks to his side only to see junmyeon staring at him, his head slanted against the headrest. keeping his phone back in the coat pocket, chanyeol smiles, "yes? anything the matter?" junmyeon slurs, frowning a little, "everythingmatters." chanyeol raises an eyebrow with genuine curiosity, "oh? care to list them down for me?" junmyeon continues to stare, "you smell too good." chanyeol huffs out a chuckle at that, "okay. what else?" junmyeon spreads out his hand and keeps his fingers close before measuring his height, bringing his hand near to the taller's head now, the frown still there, "you're too tall." chanyeol has to look outside, having a silly smile on his face.

at this rate, junmyeon may even make a confession. he needs to stop that from happening but he knows he cannot stop a drunk person from babbling. junmyeon will eventually pass out or sleep in a while so chanyeol simply lets him talk until that happens. "i've heard that a lot." a soft palm glides against his cheek, startling the living daylights out of taller. junmyeon averts his face to face him, smiling up at him, "you look go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter