Fangirls

2Shin A-Z

If you were Dongho, this is how your day would start.

First, you'd be woken up by your alarm clock. You'd think that is was a huge annoyance, as well, and wish the infernal contraption gone. If you were Dongho, though, you'd eventually just turn it off and sleep for at least another hour. After all, a maknae needs his sleep.

Second, after waking up and not being able to fall back asleep, you'd lazily join the living around noon, depending on the day, and eat breakfast. Of course, breakfast for you, if you were Dongho, is the best thing ever. Especially when Eli hyung makes it! After all, a maknae needs food to grow big and strong. And, you were getting kind of tired of cereal.

Then, after breakfast, you'd go off to whatever schedules were assigned for that day. And, if you were Dongho, that schedule this particular day was recording. You'd get in the van, with whatever members shared your same schedule, and start off toward your real day. Then, on the drive toward your schedule, you'd fall asleep on the shoulder of whatever member was next to you, if you were Dongho.

After all, a maknae needs his sleep.

This particular day, Dongho was next to Soohyun in the van. Only the two of them had extra recording to do. AJ, Eli, and Kevin were shooting Star Kitchen, Hoon was working on his piano skills, and Kiseop decided to go with him, to help him compose a few things. But, since you are not Dongho, you are sitting at home reading fanfiction by a slightly obsessed and creepy author. Well, which life would you rather have?

Anyway, while Dongho dozed off on the way to the studio (even though it was only a few blocks), Soohyun was thinking of ways for revenge. Today, Dongho was late.

Absurdly late.

He made the leader wait for an hour. Dongho's excuse was 'Daylight Savings'. One; that is all the way in the Spring, and two; does Korea even do that? Soohyun needed to punish him! After all, a maknae needs to learn from his hyungs how to be punctual and reliable. If Soohyun couldn't even do that, how was he supposed to call himself the leader?

Well, no use thinking about it now. He woke up too late for his brain to function properly. He wasn't used to having a good, solid night's sleep. Idols just don't get that very often, and it was throwing him off. He slightly envied Dongho, for being able to sleep anytime, anywhere. Looking down at him now, he realizes how much he has grown. Sure, he still had those infamous chubby cheeks, and his face was still soft and gentle, but he has grown into a fine young man.

After all, a maknae doesn't stay young forever.

Soohyun wanted nothing more than to have a picture of how the maknae looked right then. He was so cute and peaceful. Nothing like he normally is. Mostly, he was slightly rude and abrasive. Though, Soohyun knew the reason for this demeanor. It just took him a little longer than most to open up to people, and this caused him to shoot up a guard around someone he didn't really know.

Well, he guessed he was just lucky that he did know Dongho.

He also thought Dongho was lucky, too, since he had all of his hyungs he could turn to when faced with troubles. When having girl problems, he went to either Eli or Hoon. When he was struggling with dance moves or steps, he went to Kiseop or Kevin. With rapping concerns, AJ was there for him.

Soohyun?

Well, he was there for everything else.

He knew, though, that with major feelings and problems, he usually just kept them to himself. Dongho wasn't the kind of person to let his problems get in the way of his realtionships with others. Soohyun just wished Dongho would trust him.

After all, what kind of leader would he be if he couldn't help his fellow members through their problems?

While at the recording studio, Dongho went first, though he voice was still thick with sleep. Soohyun supposed he should have not let Dongho sleep on the way, but he just couldn't resist looking at him while he slept. Creepy as it may be, he hadn't watched Dongho sleep since they were in Japan. Such a long, long, time ago.

Dongho cleared his throat a few times, and began his rapping parts. Stupid technicians. They did something weird with the audio for his parts, making it sound strangely like a strangled walrus. Then, he was slightly offended because at first; he thought that that was what he really sounded like. Until they explained, of course.

Anyway, he was still upset that he had to do is again. He thought it sounded perfect the first time, why did it have to be all screwed up? He took a sip of water, to wet his dry throat and continued.

After just a few short moments, he was done. The workers told him that it was even better than before. He was pretty sure they were just trying to console him uselessly.

"Go ahead and send Soohyun in. He has a lot to record," the workers requested of him. He happily obliged.

"Hyung!" Dongho called, "It's your turn now,"

"I know," Soohyun chuckled, "I was watching you, pabo,"

Dongho frowned. Pabo? How was he supposed to know what Soohyun was doing?

The youngest soon learned that Soohyun was experiencing troubles with his voice again, and that's why he had to go in over and over to re-record his vocals. Of course he was worried for him. He just wanted Soohyun to get the rest he needed and deserved.

There wasn't much he could do about it, though. He sighed, very upset at the thought. Maybe he could make Soohyun go to bed early today, instead of staying up with manager to sort out fan meetings and concerts. Maybe Dongho could stand in for him today.

For now, though, Dongho was still just so tired. Practicing dance until three in the morning, after filming all day was starting to take a toll on him. So, he laid down on the tiny couch set up for a nap. It had been so long since he got a moment to himself. This was the first 'free' day he'd had in months.

He fell asleep to Soohyun's soft voice as he sang his parts for a smooth ballad. After all, a maknae needs his sleep.

 

 

After Soohyun was done recording, he went to the small room adjacent to the recording section, only to fid Dongho asleep on the couch. Aish, could this man do nothing but sleep? Honestly, the leader was getting kind of tired of it. He was having too tough of a week to put up with this kind of thing out of him.

"Get up!" he yelled.

Dongho barely moved at all. This only served to make Soohyun even angrier. He hoisted Dongho up over his shoulder just like a sack of potatoes... Or a dead body.

He had a dark thought. This was the perfect time to extract his revenge on the unsuspecting maknae. Only, what to do? He knew of a certain place, one that he strayed to on his own on accident. It was possibly the most terrifying place to be, for a U-KISS member.

The official KissMe headquarters.

No, it's not an office building, or anything like that. It's simply a cafe, with all kinds of pastries and coffee drinks. The fangirls usually met up around three o'clock, and Dongho didn't have any other thing to do until six.

It was perfect!

At two thirty, Soohyun left Dongho at the cafe, and hid. No, he wasn't just going to leave him there, of course not! He wasn't that cruel. The fangirls started to arrive, and some noticed him. Dongho was still safely asleep on the couch, so he decided to get in with the fangirls and start a practical joke on the maknae.

"Shh, shh," Soohyun put a finger to his lips as some started screaming, just like last time he came here, "Will you help me with something?" he smiled charmingly, and swears he sees some of them die.

"Of course, oppa!" a few chorus in unison.

He smiled, and explained the situation.

"You're angry at Dongho because he sleeps all the time?"

Soohyun thought it sounded kind of silly and petty out loud, but it was a valid reason! At least, he thought so. "Well, he always makes me late to things, since I'm the one who has to pick him up,"

A few girls nodded, but most looked confused, still. But they weren't about to question him.

So they discussed their plan of attack over hot chocolate and cookies.

After all, a maknae needs to learn his lesson.

 

Dongho woke up in a dark, dark room confused as all heck. Where was the recording studio? What happened to Soohyun's sweet singing? Where is he?

"Ah, you're awake," a voice said, "I'll turn on the lights. we just wanted to let you sleep,"

Then, suddenly, it was way too bright. He closed his eyes groggily.

"Oppa," another, whiny voice said. How many people were in here? "Will you dress up for us?"

"We already took care of that, remember?" a third voice said, "Look how pretty he looks!"

Dongho looked down at his clothing. He was in a lolita dress! It was covered in printed strawberries, and he faintly smelled like them, too. He felt that his feet also had shoes with a buckled strap across them. Looking down, they were red.

"He still needs a wig, though!" the whiner said, "And at least some lip gloss,"

The other two sighed, and agreed. Dongho noticed he was tied to a chair. You'd think that this fact he'd notice first. He had to laugh at himself for this.

Then, he got very worried. They drugged him, right? And if he was tied to a chair now, what did they plan for him in the future of his captivity? What had they already done?

Suddenly, he started crying. He didn't want these crazy fangirls to him, or something! He never thought they'd have it in them to hurt their precious oppas, but now he thought that they could.

The three had left the room, to gather a few things for 'dress up'.  Where they crazy?

Anyway, Dongho took this opportunity to be very weak with himself.

"H-hyung..." he said between cries, "I'm scared," he whimpered, "Please save me... S-Soohyun hyung..."

 

 

Soohyun, who was listening in just past the door, was very surprised. Also, he was guilty. Maybe his joke had gone too far.

He entered the room, slowly, after waiting for the girls to hold them back.

"Hyung?" Dongho asked disbelievingly through his sniffles.

"Yeah, it's me," he untied his hands from the back of the chair, "I'm sorry, Dongho,"

Dongho immediately jumped up when he was unrestrained so he could hug the leader, "Why are you sorry? At least you came," he squeezed very tight around his neck.

"I was playing a prank on you... I think I went too far," he confessed.

Dongho pulled back to look at him. He was shocked. Soohyun did this to him?

"Why?"

Soohyun thought for a long moment. He didn't know how to word it, "I'm really sorry, Dongho," he hugged him really tight, almost crying with guilt himself.

"Why?" Dongho repeated strongly, demanding an answer.

Soohyun sighed, "I guess... I don't know. I'm a little upset that you seem so carefree, and you just sleep all the time. It's like you don't really care about the group,"

After a long pause, Soohyun felt a sting across his cheek.

"How can you say that I don't care about the group!" Dongho yelled, "Of course I do! I care more than you could ever know,"

"Then show it! Stop being so lazy and get to schedules on time!" The leader vented, voice raising two octaves.

"You don't know anything, Soohyun! Just stop it!" Dongho wiped away tears that were spilling past his lids. He lifted himself off the leader's lap, still shouting, "I hate you!"

It wounded Soohyun to hear him say that. He sounded so true, so convinced that he did indeed hate the leader. Soohyun thought he deserved it, too.

After all, what kind of leader pulled such a cruel prank on his dongsaeng?

Dongho himself was shocked by his words. Didn't he hate Soohyun for this? Didn't he mean what he said? Dongho knew, in the back of his head, that he just said it all in the heat of the moment.

After all, a maknae should be able to count on his hyungs to protect him.

 

 

On the way home, Dongho ignored Soohyun.

"I changed you, by the way. The girls didn't,"

Dongho rolled his eyes, "Stop talking," he demanded grumpily.

Soohyun obeyed.

For the rest of the day, Dongho was in a bad mood, even when he went on Holy Land's set to film.

He met up with Hoon there. The older worked to cheer him up. He had heard from Soohyun what had happened. Honestly, Hoon thought that Soohyun had gone a little too far, but he mainly thought that the two over reacted to the whole situation. He didn't want any bad blood between the members, so he tried to talk to Dongho about forgiving Soohyun.

The problem was; he wasn't really talking to anyone. In fact; the directors sent him home early because he just looked too sick to be filming anything. Since Dongho is the main character, too, none of the other actors could really do much after he left.

Hoon was still worried, but let it be. Maybe Soohyun and Dongho could sort it out on their own.

After all, it was obvious that the two were hopelessly in love with each other.

 

 

That night, Dongho went to his room. He ignored his parents, who figured he'd just had a long, tiring day. How right they were, and then some.

He sighed, looking at the homemade present he was making for all the other members. Sure, he had enough money that he could buy them all a really nice gift, but it just didn't seem personal enough. He had spent many countless nights to perfect the large decorated whiteboard.

Soohyun was always complaining that he never could keep track of what everyone else was doing during the week. Dongho thought that it would be beneficial to him, as well as everyone else, if they had an activites board to write their schedules on. He wanted to make it look nice, too, and spent hours gluing little jewels and gems on it. He even assigned each member a color of marker, and drew a little chibi of them in the color.

He sighed, wondering why he bothered.

He stuck the stupid board in the back of his crammed closet.  He wouldn't bother anymore.

After all, he just didn't care about the group.

 

 

A/N: Yes, this is the end. SO SORRY. I just felt like these oneshots were too happy... Plus I couldn't really think of an ending. LOL. Maybe there will be a sequel to this one! Where they make up, finally! :D

Anyway... There's no image for this chapter. I'm on my sister's laptop, and it . I can't make the graphic on it, without cursing something out -_-;

Anyway, thank you to SHINee4ever5 for suggesting this title! So, here's the story of why I didn't update in so long.

I'M SO LAZY. Not only that, but remember when I said I already had half of this one written? Well, I decided it was better suited for Jealousy... Which is why that one is now green in the foreword.

Beeteedubs, I've changed the foreword. It's a lot better now :D Not by much, though >.>

So... Thanks for reading! :DDD The next one, Girl Dances, was suggested by Oviihc! Look forward to it soon! I'm taking a break from my other story >.>