Buss

2Shin A-Z

This one takes place in an AU. U-KISS are now high school students. Also, there's slight mention of Kemaru and former!ElVin... ^^

School was just let out for the weekend, and Dongho made plans earlier to stay the night with his best friend, Kevin, who was in the grade above him. The older boy said that his sister was going to have a party with her sunbae friends, but didn't tell him until this morning.

My dad is out of town and mom works the night shift,” he had explained, implying that it was going to be slightly out of hand.

But they weren't going to change their plans. Dongho's parents went out for the night, leaving him locked out since he forgot his keys. So they would just have to put up with the stupid sunbaes getting drunk off their rockers.

As Dongho waited outside for Kevin, he saw Deanna, Kevin's sister. She was alone, for now, so he thought that it would be a good time to approach her, “Noona!” he called out, running to catch up with her.

She turned around, then her eyes landed on him and she scowled, “What do you want, twerp?”

Deanna doesn't like Dongho very much. Since Kevin and Dongho have been pretty much inseparable for as long as anyone can remember, they got into a lot of trouble when they were younger. The worst thing the two had ever done, though, was 'accidentally' set Deanna's hair on fire.

Kevin got off the hook, because it was Dongho's idea, and Kevin practically begged him to stop. The culprit got ten minutes in the corner, and no dessert for one month, but she still holds a grudge against the younger boy. So much so that she doesn't like him hanging around her younger brother so much. Apparently, he's a 'bad influence'.

She can just let that go already. He's grown out of that, and plus; Kevin is so innocent that Dongho couldn't corrupt him, even if he tried.

I just wanted to make conversation, jeez,” he muttered, turning away. After being so polite, too... Tch.

Listen,” she says almost menacingly, “Kevin already explained the situation. I'm only doing this for him, plus we made a deal. You two get to do whatever me, or my guests, say. Got it? Especially you... I have something in mind for you,” she laughs evilly and Dongho gulps.

Uh... Okay,”

Noona!” a cute voice yells from behind the pair, “Noona wait up! We can all walk together!”

It's Kevin, and soon Deanna turns into a giggling, kind older sister. Well, she's like this normally. As aforementioned, she just really hates Dongho.

The trio walks to the Woo house, only about four blocks away, and sets up for the party. People are going to show up whenever they feel like it, Deanna said, which severely displeased the younger two. How can you organize a party without a specific call time?

With everything now set up, Kevin and Dongho decide to spend their time up in the older boy's room, until Deanna calls down for them again.

Ugh. Your sister still hates me,” Dongho says, falling back on the bed dramatically.

Well, no one really likes their clothes being set on fire,” Kevin sniggered.

It was her hair,” Dongho scowled, “And it was forever ago! She should just learn to forgive and forget,”

Kevin stayed quiet for a while, before he suddenly gasped, “Oh! I just remembered!”

What?” Dongho said, worried for the blond. Maybe he left something at the school, like his phone or his textbooks. Wouldn't be the first time.

Guess who's coming to the party tonight?” he bubbled teasingly.

Aish, I don't know. Batman?” the dark haired boy sighed.

Nope!” Kevin smirked, popping the 'p', “Shin Soohyun!”

Dongho's face turned to a weird combination of pale and flushed. Kevin knows better than anyone how big his crush on the sunbae is. Normally, Dongho is pretty confident in his romantic endeavors, but not with Soohyun. Ever since middle school, Soohyun had been popular and Dongho well...

He hadn't. Plus, he was two whole grade levels below him. It's not like he really stood a chance, even if it was a known fact that Soohyun 'didn't discriminate based on gender'.

Dongho gulped, remembering noona's words.

I have something in mind for you.

She couldn't mean... that, could she?

Dongho suddenly wished he could climb through the windows to get into his house.


 


 

Around seven-thirty, people began showing up. And, oddly enough, Kevin and Dongho weren't called once during the night. Not until the fatal event happened...

The one Dongho hated and loved at the same time.

Let's play Seven Minutes in Heaven!” Deanna practically had to scream at the top of her lungs to be heard over the music. Many people had left by now, or were left in an intoxicated heap on the floor of the living room.

Though the majority of people had already begun playing their own version of the adolescent game, the people not in a dark corner with a tongue down their throat happily agreed.

I'll play,” Soohyun said, “Nothing better to do anyway,”

Dongho's heart did pirouettes in his chest. He could have sworn Soohyun looked directly at him and smirked. The look on his face said it all.

The group-- including Kevin and Dongho, who were forced to play-- made their way to a fairly empty part of the large house, shooing a couple out of a bedroom to make their base camp.

They lined up outside of the bedroom, sitting down out side the door. Girls were on one side, boys on the other. Kevin and Dongho, however, were forced, once again, to be on the girl's side.

If Dongho had been paying any attention, he would have saw Kevin's face turn a deep scarlet and his eyes settle on a boy named Kibum. And he would have saw Kibum give him a small, reassuring smile.

But, instead, he was focused on Soohyun. Since he pretty much knew what Deanna was planning, he started a few of his own plans as well. But he knew they would never carry out; he was much too shy to initiate something like the naughty things he was thinking.

The girls-- plus two boys-- all had to write their names on a slip of paper, then put them in a hat that Deanna was holding. She let the boys choose their slips, one by one, before they entered the room with their lady-- or man.

However, when Kevin and Dongho turned in their slips, she held them in her fist instead of slipping them into the hat.

The first one to go in was a boy named Jaeseop and a girl named Minyoung. Deanna went with a boy named Kiseop, and Eli, Kevin's ex, went in with a girl named Soomin.

Finally, though, it was Kevin's turn. Dongho observed as Deanna slipped Kevin's paper in the hat and let Kibum 'choose' a slip. Of course, he got Kevin.

It seemed like an eternity to Dongho, who was waiting for his turn to be next. He just wanted to get this over with. Even if Deanna hadn't rigged it, it was obvious Soohyun would go with him. They were the last two left.

When the time was up, Kevin stumbled out of the door, slightly ruffled and breathless. Kibum looked composed, with his normal pleasant smile. Dongho rolled his eyes. Kevin was such a playboy sometimes.

Good luck,” Kevin said in his best friend's ear, squeezing his shoulder, as he passed him to go down the stairs.

Everyone had left by now, either to go 'consummate' their new-found love, or to find something better to do.

Deanna slipped Dongho's paper in the drawing, and Soohyun rolled his eyes at her before taking it out. He didn't even bother to read it; he just grabbed Dongho's hand and pulled him into the room.

Before Soohyun closed the door, he saw Deanna skip off with Kiseop, but not before pulling out a key...

She was going to lock it from the outside. Joy.

So...” the older boy said, a smirk in his voice, “I heard something interesting about you, Shin Dongho,”

The younger boy gulped, turning around timidly, “A-and what m-might that be?” he cursed himself for stuttering.

This only caused Soohyun's smirk to grow. He lazily leaned back on the bed, trying to smile, “That you have a crush on me,” he said boldly, shocking Dongho.

The younger said nothing. Even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to say it without stumbling over his tongue. If he tried to lie; Soohyun would see right through it.

After a full minute of silence, “You know... we're wasting our seven minutes,” Dongho said softly.

Soohyun laughed, “Getting anxious?” he smiled, “Besides, we're in here for a while... If I know what Deanna has planned,”

Very true.

The pair continued their awkward positions, until Soohyun finally decided to do something about the young boy's shyness.

Come on. It's just a game, after all,” he said lowly, “And we'd be losing if we didn't do something,”

Right. Just a game.

So why was Dongho getting so nervous about it?

Dongho's steps toward the plush bed were soft and slow. By the time he reached grabbing distance, Soohyun pulled him roughly on the bed, crashing his lips to the younger boy's.

Dongho, now laying on the bed, stared at him, eyes wide and shocked. He had wanted his first kiss to be special... Not forced.

He pushed the older man off him, “Hey! That's! That's--”

What? Mean?” Soohyun teased, playing with Dongho's collar, “You were taking too long to get here. I'm not a very patient person.”

It's not a joking matter...” Dongho said softly. He was hurt, “That was my first kiss, you big dummy!” he said childishly, hitting Soohyun's chest weakly.

Oh, Pish posh apple sauce,” Soohyun said, “My first kiss wasn't so great, either. Trust me, they get better.”

The tears that had begun to form in Dongho's eyes started to disappear, “Who was your first kiss?”

Soohyun smiled, “Ah, ah, ah! I don't kiss and tell,” he winked.

Dongho blushed. How could this man change his moods and tones so quickly?

The two were silent. As it were, Dongho's little temper tantrum left him in Soohyun's arms. He shyly looked up at him, in a way that made Soohyun want to kiss him again.

Let's call that first one an accident, then,” Soohyun whispered, “Can I kiss you, Dongho-ah?” their lips were almost touching; Dongho was afraid to say anything else. So he just nodded.

He was still counting the first one, but the second was so much better. Soohyun's lips felt like velvet on his own. And they were so much more experienced. Forget about Kevin being a playboy; it was clear that Soohyun had been around the block a few times.

Soohyun and nibbled lightly on Dongho's bottom lip, relishing the taste. Dongho gasped and pulled away suddenly.

Tha... That's enough... for a 'first' kiss...” he managed between gasping breaths.

Soohyun smirked. He would have to teach his little dongsaeng how to stand his expert kisses for longer than ten seconds.


 

Sorry for the ish nature of this one... I'm really no good at writing kissing scenes >.<

Oh, by the way, 'buss' means 'rude or playful kiss'. So... Yeah.

Hope you enjoyed ^^