Ears

2Shin A-Z

Soohyun was having a normal day. Well, as normal as any, when you're with U-KISS.

Kevin was currently caught in between the ElVinSeop love battle. It's always the same with those three. In Soohyun's opinion, Kiseop looks a lot better with Kevin, but Eli would take better care of the younger boy. So he was secretly rooting for Eli right now.

Plus, VinSeop just had too much couple ayego for him.

AJ was bent over a notebook, his sitting position slightly making the leader wince. His old bones would not be able to take the way AJ's back was curved right now. The rapper was obviously working on more song lyrics, seeing as how his foot was tapping to an unheard rhythm and his lips were forming around silent words.

Hoon was taking numerous selcas, having nothing better to do with his time. Or maybe he was giving some much needed fan service to the KissMes.

And as for the maknae; he was catching up on his sleep in the couch Soohyun was sitting on.

Aiyah! So cute! The leader just wanted to pinch his cute chubby cheeks. They've gotten a lot slimmer since their debut, but they were still... So... Chubby...

The younger stirred slightly, kicking his feet just slightly into Soohyun's thigh.

If he really wanted to be mean, he would grab the foot and tickle it. But he wouldn't. Since he knows how little sleep their maknae has been getting lately.

They had about twenty more minutes until they had to go on stage and perform. Only about fifteen until Soohyun called the troops together for a final psyche up.

The leader sighed, looking over at the sleeping Dongho. He had better start waking him up now... Actually, he probably should have started an hour ago. Everyone knows how hard it is to wake this boy up.

Dongho-ah,” Soohyun said, putting a hand on his hip and shaking it, “We need to leave soon for the performance,”

But the maknae slept on, oblivious to his hyung's request.

Soohyun tried again, to wake the sleeping boy, this time tickling his stomach. But since he can sleep in any position, he just rolled over onto his stomach. Tickling his back didn't work at all.

Soohyun paused to think. He couldn't lift him, like Kibum used to do, since he was placed at an awkward angle on the couch. And he couldn't pour water on him, since they were about to go on stage.

What to do, what to do...

He glanced down at Dongho once again. He had now buried his face into the corner of the furniture, so the only thing that really showed was the back of his ear, poking out through his hair.

Soohyun smirked, recalling that if you lightly brushed his neck, chin, and especially his ears, the maknae will go into a fit.

How would he react to a bite?

First, though, a preliminary to the extreme. He blew on his ear. Only a slight flinch resulted. He bent down and heavily whispered, “Dongho-ah. Showtime,” only a sleepy moan escaped the boys throat.

Soohyun suppressed an evil cackle as he-- just slightly-- parted his lips. He took the top part between them and clamped his teeth lightly around it.

The young boy yelped and shot up immediately.

Soohyun!” he yelled informally, shocking even the man in question. Granted, he still found it very funny.

What?” he laughed, “You weren't waking up. We have a show to go to in ten minutes,”

That doesn't give you the right to bite me!” he yelled once again, still using informal language.

By now, all of the other members were looking on with varying expressions. Most of them were amused, though. He could tell that Hoon was grimacing at the maknae's use of informality, but otherwise stayed quiet.

Eli cuts Soohyun off, “Come on, Dongho. Just drop it... We can fight about it after the show,”

He's right...” AJ said, “We need to focus now,”

Dongho grumbled, but otherwise agreed. Stupid Soohyun. The raven haired boy rubbed at his ear dis-pleasingly. Why was he just so obnoxious! Gah!

With a blush still evident on his face, he joins the other members for a final 'fighting!' and shuffles to the wings of the stage, ready to go on, but not necessarily willing. Who knows what that ert will try up there?


 

While on stage, Soohyun was a little more touchy than the maknae than normal during breaks between songs. He touched any part he could find, and took every oppurtunity to whisper into his ear, pulling away the microphone, rather than speaking to him outright.

For example; while slinging an arm to rest comfortable over his shoulders, he'd lightly brush his neck, smirking in satisfaction when he felt goosebumps covering the younger boy's bare arm.

Dongho wanted to tell the leader to stop teasing, but be problem was; he liked it. A little too much. Damn him and his sensitive areas... He was glad, though, that Soohyun wasn't able to touch his most sensitive spot-- his chest-- in front of the fans. He might have gone crazy, if that were the case.

Soohyun leaned over, opting for a slightly new form of torture. He put a hand in front of his own mouth and took off the microphone attached to his ear, so the crowd couldn't hear or see. He pretended to be passing off a secret, and the other members weren't looking, anyway. He caressed Dongho's neck, earning a pleasant shiver, and pulled him dangerously close.

You really are so sensitive right here...” he mumbled, also kissing the lobe.

Dongho blushed beet red, breath hitching in his throat, “Stop it!” he shouted, pulling away. When Soohyun just chuckled, Dongho hit his shoulder.

Soohyun laughed more, kissing the maknae's cheek, not caring who sees. They could do this, right? Just an innocent kiss on the cheek, “You're so cute,” he added in, loud enough in his mic for the crowd to hear. A few shouts could be heard, and he knows that he's appealed to the 2Shin fans.

Dongho glared, slightly, but blushed even deeper.


 

The abuse continued, even moreso in the van on the way to the hotel they were staying at on their overseas trip. Dongho could barely wait to extract his revenge on the leader.

As soon as they were in their shared hotel room, he pushed Soohyun on the bed, roughly straddling him. With as much pent-up ual frustration as he could muster into his voice, he growled, “This next hour or so... is your punishment for touching my ears so ing much today,”

Soohyun's eyes widened in fright. He knew he wouldn't be topping Dongho tonight.

 

 

 

Ahh, you guys just LOVE this story, don't you? ^^ Sorry it took me so long to update... I had homework and such. Plus I got distracted with my other U-KISS story. Please give that one lots of love too :3 It's here: Angels and Demons: Those With Wings

I'll be honest... I didn't know I hadn't updated this in almost a month... -_-; I got a comment on this, saying something about not abandoning it... And I was like, "Aw, pshh... It hasn't been that long," And then I looked, and the last update was April 14th. And I was like; "HORY SHET. YES IT HAS."

Don't worry. I haven't abandoned. ^^ I have some of the next one done :D And I know what I'm doing with it, too ^^ Thanks to Cha-Nana for suggesting this title! Hope I satisfied with suggested... actions... ;) And the next one, Fangirls, was suggested by SHINee4ever5 Thanks for suggesting, you guys! It's all filled in now! :DDD