Astrology

2Shin A-Z

Hyung?” Dongho stepped cautiously into Soohyun's room, making his presence known. The maknae had not seen the leader at all today, and he wanted to know if he wanted to do anything together for their day off. He figured the older man had had enough resting time; it was almost three in the afternoon.

Ne?” he asked, “What is it?” Soohyun was laying on his bed, with his laptop sitting on his chest as he scrolled through various web pages.

I was wondering if you wanted to do something...” the nervous boy began, “For our day off,”

Like what?” the older man sat up, interested in the maknae's words.

Dongho simply shrugged.

Soohyun chuckled. He knew the younger boy's motives. All he wanted to do was spend time with his hyung. After all, Soohyun took care of Dongho more than any other member. And since they were all gone at the moment, Dongho had no one else.

And Soohyun was okay with it.

Come here,” he scooted over to make some room and patted the empty space beside him. Dongho gladly made himself at home under the covers and peered at the laptop screen.

What are you doing on here?”

Ah...” Soohyun started, “It's Western Astrology. One of the fans said something about me being a Pisces... So I looked it up,”

Dongho nodded in recognition, “Yeah... I heard I was a Cancer. I was confused. I thought someone spread a rumor that I had cancer,” he laughed.

Cancer, huh?” Soohyun questioned curiously, “I hadn't gotten to you yet...”

What do you mean?” Dongho asked, offended.

I looked up all the other members... You were last in age!” he defended, “I was just on Kevin. He's a Sagittarius, and let me just say, it fits him so well,”

The maknae had become very interested in learning personality traits of other members. Most of them were accurate, too. It was crazy to think how this could all be determined just by your birthday.

Wait... So Xander and Hoon are both Leos,”

Yeah... We're lucky they weren't in U-KISS at the same time. That could have gotten ugly,”

Dongho laughed, “You and Eli are Pisces, AJ is a Gemini, Kiseop is a Capricorn...” he paused in thought.

Kibum is also a Capricorn, and Kevin is a Sagittarius,” Soohyun aided him.

And I'm a Cancer!” he exclaimed, proud that he could remember the list, “Can we read about me...” he pouted.

Soohyun smiled, “Of course,”

So they read all about Cancers, and Dongho was soon frowning, “This doesn't seem like me at all...”

Sure it does. You're moody and clingy and definitely full of contradictions,” the leader teased.

YAH! Not funny...” he pouted. He looked at the screen again, with a new train of thought, “Well... I guess I am self-absorbed...”

Soohyun laughed richly, “It's amazing that you can admit such a thing,”

The maknae smiled, “Why not? I am the best,” he gloated smugly.

Aish... you...” he rolled his eyes.

Plus... It's the sign of women and motherhood... How am I anything like a mother?!” he exclaimed, huffing.

...Or a woman...?” Soohyun suggested.

No, I can see that. I'm very pretty. But I'm awful with kids!”

What are you talking about? Kids love you,”

But I hate them... They poop and vomit everywhere and they smell bad,” he pouted childishly.

You probably don't like them because you still are one,” Soohyun laughed, teasing like always.

Dongho rolled his eyes and said nothing else. He continued reviewing paragraph after paragraph on his sign, and was growing more confused by the second. Yet, it was starting to make more sense... He supposed it did describe him somewhat, he normally preferred everything to be at peace, it really bothered him when the other members fought.

And he did take a little while to open up to other people, and even then, he still kept some parts hidden. And, though he didn't like to admit it, he did get upset from lack of attention. He liked to know that he was important to somebody.

“Even when all needs are satisfied, they can be irritable and cranky,” Soohyun quoted from the page, “Now, how is that not like you?”

Dongho laughed, “Yeah... I guess this is pretty accurate...” he admitted, reluctantly, “But I still wouldn't make a good umma,”

Soohyun suddenly burst out in laughter, falling back on the bed, the laptop falling onto its side on the covers.

What? What? Hyung? Did I say something weird?” Dongho worried self-consciously, realizing a little further, that he was, indeed, a Cancer.

The pabo literally rolled on the bed with uncontrollable laughter, shaking his head like a retarded aardvark, “N-no!” he managed between laughs.

Then what is it?” He worried even further, wondering if something was off about his appearance, or even his mannerisms.

The leader simply pointed at the screen, where a new page had opened up. Dongho took a gander at it, and chuckled himself.

A Cancer with a crab allergy, huh...?”

 

 

If you don't get that last joke... The animal symbol for Cancer is a crab. And Dongho really is allergic to crabs XD I thought it was sooooo funny when I found that out. XD Isn't that ironic?! Hahahah... Maybe that's why he doesn't really act like a Cancer... But then again, while I was reading the bio for it, the only thing I could think of was Dongho. But that might be because I knew he was a Cancer... But he still seems like one to me *shrugs*

And maybe it's because Pisces (which is Soohyun and Eli) have the cutest lovey relationship ever! And Eli has said he's really close to Dongho... And Pisces and Cance go soooo well together :3

I meant to add something like that in here... Ah, well. It's done now.

Here's where I got my info on Cancers ^^: Here

And the relationship bio for PiscesxCancer...: Here

And yeah... That's about it. I'm a Leo, if you wanted to know ^^ And all the other members signs are accurate, too. So... If you want to look them up, here's the sites I use:

Sun Signs

Sun Signs

And... Kevin really is a Sagittarius... Like, really >.<