I thought you won't come.?!

Flower boy💐
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man Jeonghan's soft hair while the lad sleeping tightly after their meal, he was admiring him unconsciously while his heart beating like crazy.

" This was fun, I-I don't think I can hide my feelings anymore." 
He held that smooth cheek and wanted to peck it so badly.

He laid down and closed his eyes.

Good night beauty~
it's really hard to control himself when he's with this angel.

 

🦋 10:30 AM🦋

Jeonghan woke up slowly and as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the surreal sight of the handsome man sleeping while facing him.

He was too handsome.

Jeonghan blushed madly and his heart started to beat intensely, remembered last night's beautiful moment in the hot spring and the great meal they had, he had eaten so much that he was still full till now.

Gets up slowly and goes to the bathroom.

The sight of the man sleeping still makes him blush.

He took his time by the toilet, washed up, and went back to see the man still sleeping and being defenseless.

Jeonghan giggled, he waved in front of the man's closed eyes but no response.

He wants to get in the hot spring again, but his foot hurts.

He looked at it wrapped with a bandage.

The way the man held his foot and did this for him.

It feels like they have known each other for ages and having to go to such a place together feels like they are a couple.

He shook his head.

Wait what was he just thinking?!

He heard the man's whimpers and turned to look.

Is he having a nightmare?!

He's sweating and he has a painful painful-looking expression.

" Aj-ajusshi~wake up."

Hannie shook him awake and flinched when the man snapped off his sleepiness and looked at the angel before his eyes as he thought.

" J-Jeonghan."

He sat up, rubbing his forehead.

" Sorry..just a nightmare."

The man bit his lips, wasn't just a nightmare but an old unpleasant memory.

He stood up.

"I'll take a shower."

He went inside the fantasy American shower and the lad felt worried about the man seeing him like this, he looked in panic and he was trembling.

Was it a really serious nightmare to scare such a strong FBI man?!


 

He came back shortly after washing up and met the lad on the sofa, he was sipping on his coffee innocently as he just bought it from down the lobby.

" Aj-ajusshi are you okay now?!"

The man sat close.

" Yeah, did you sleep well?!"

He smiled, Jeonghan flushed while sipping on his foamed coffee.

" I did, thank you for bringing me here ajusshi, I had fun and the food was so delicious."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter