A small accident in the hot spring ?!🦋

Flower boy💐
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up and blinked, remembered last night, and wondered why he was on the bed.  He slept on the man's chest, blushed madly, stood up, and ran out to check up on the supposed-to-be sick man.

But he was right by the kitchen making coffee as if it were his own place.

" Why run as soon as you wake?! You'll get dizzy." He chuckled, walked over, and placed a hand on that beautiful smooth hair.

Jeonghan looked up at him surprised to see him so well.

" Wh-what about your fever ajusshi, you were so sick last night." He checked innocently on the man's temperature and his eyes shone seeing actually all healthy.

" After you took care of me so we'll do you think I will still be sick?!" Jeonghan giggled, happy to hear that he's really fine.

But he was sure he slept suddenly on the man, but he woke up on his bed?! He looked at the man sipping on his coffee and blushed just imagining being carried by him.

" I need to thank you for everything Jeonghan, so would you like to hang out with me today?!"

Jeonghan's eyes shinned, " I-I have to open the store."

The man ruffled that soft hair gently.

" I can wait till you close it, so where do you want to go?!"

Jeonghan wondered innocently.

" Y-you don't have to thank me ajusshi, b-but if there is anywhere I would like to go, it would be hot spring." 
He held his aching shoulder, feeling like soaking himself inside the hot healing water for so long.

" That's a very nice idea, I actually wanted to relax too."

Jeonghan just realized that he'd be with the man, blushed as he thought about canceling the idea but he saw the man already calling and booking.

He ran to the bathroom, had to get ready for the day, and opened the store already.

 

 

🦋💗🦋

The customers were getting attracted to seeing an anglic soft frail beauty and a hot tall handsome man with him today, They looked unreal as women filled the store and Jeonghan was so happy.

Looked at the man being a gentleman to the ladies and he pouted.

What a great pretender.

During lunch break, Jeonghan was counting the money and jumped happily.

" Awww I got so a lot today, thank you ajusshi."

The man smiled and pulled a cigarette as he felt like smoking but Jeonghan walked over and pushed him out with pouts.

" No smoking here sir."

The man chuckled, " Alright cutie~."

He was smoking outdoors and Hannie sat resting, feeling hungry cause it was already lunchtime.

Looked at the handsome man with blush.

Doesn't he have work to do ?!

He's been here since last night.

It feels weird to be with someone for that long.

This feels as if they were friends or lovers.

He bites his bottom lips.

Held his red cheek.

He went out and set the plants outdoors, Seungcheol admiring him with a warm smile, just like the first day he came here and saw this angel.

He's so beautiful.

 

🦋💗🦋

5:30 PM, Jeonghan closed the store and looked at the man waiting in the car, he flushed, got in and Seungcheol smiled at him.

" You ready?!"

The lad nodded innocently and hugged his backpack that he brought a change of clothes so he could change after bathing.

" Wanna grab some snack on the way?!"

The man asked with a smile as he stopped by a drive-through restaurant.

" I-it's okay.." he was very shy to say that he was actually pretty hungry.

Seungcheol gave him the menu.

He looked innocently and chose the cheapest one.

" I-I want this sandwich."

Seungcheol looked into those big beautiful eyes.

" Pick up what you really want Jeonghan, it's my treat ."

Jeonghan flushed, he was so kind.

He pointed to the chicken burger.

Look tasty.

" As you wish."

 

 

They were eating in the car like the man parked by the river, Jeonghan was so happy as he ate fast food after so long.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter