Saying over because of the storm?! ⛈️ ☔️

Flower boy💐
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan giggled seeing the man asking for the third plate of curry and rice, he liked it so much that he couldn't stop eating, so he stood up.

" I'll pour you a soda ."

He went to bring some and the man was already finishing the third plate, he had never eaten homemade food for ages and felt nostalgic and emotional cause this lad's so skilled in cooking, he remembered his mother's cooking.

He smiled while sipping on the cold cola.

Jeonghan opened one too and sipped.

" Aj-ajusshi~I'm glad you liked my cooking." 

He smiled there and patted the lad's hair.

" I didn't just like it, I loved it, you're a chef for sure."

Jeonghan's heart fluttered hearing the man's complaint.

He smiled brightly, " Thank you ajusshi~."

The man's heart beating repeatedly fast.

" Can I come often?! I really wanna try your other dishes."

Jeonghan flushed, he nodded without hesitation, sipped on his cola, saw the man's phone ringing, and excused himself before he walked away to answer.

Jeonghan played with his hands before he sighed.

Something feels weird in my heart, I-I can't believe he's single.

He thought there and decided to pick up the things and clean the dishes.

And after a while, Seungcheol came back.

" I'm heading to work, Something came up so don't stay up too late and sleep well." He said and ruffled that beautiful soft hair.

Jeonghan blushing.

" O-okay ajusshi, have a nice day."

He smiled at him gently making Jeonghan look everywhere but him, bite his bottom lips, and continue washing the dishes as the man left, he went downstairs to close the door after a while and run upstairs.

Sat alone on the sofa and tapped on his phone.

What is love?!

He wrote and looked at the results of the search, blushing and his heart beating fast.

He can't love another man.

This can't be.

A strong feeling of affection and concern toward another person, as that arising from kinship or close friendship. A strong feeling of affection and concern for another person accompanied by ual attraction. A feeling of devotion or adoration toward God or a god.

 

He read while his heart beating so fast, that's precisely what he was feeling when the man was here, he closed his phone and ran to take a hot bath, trying to drift that thought away. 
He hadn't dated a woman before, he wasn't interested.
He wasn't brave enough to take a woman with him.

Because he knows that he won't be able to do it.

 

☔️⛈️🦋

He heard intense stormy rain, ran to peek from the window and his eyes looked lonely.

" It keeps on raining a lot recently.."

This makes him feel like being cuddled and has a lover.

He blushed.

But having a lover means things happening in bed.

He shook his head.

He slapped his cheek.

" Aww no...I can't think about naughty things."

He hid under the blanket and rolled around while his cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter