So...

My Soulmate
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next time you made it to Lotus Pier it seemed to be more important than when you went in the past.

Your best clothes had been laid out and the maids put your hair into a pretty style you usually did not wear.

Once you arrived at Lotus Pier you noticed how the Jiang family also seemed to be dressed up.

However, besides this, things seemed normal.

That was until dinner that night when out of nowhere both of your guy’s parents informed you of your engagement.

Although, the real surprise was that they were giving you a choice.

You and Jiang Cheng looked at each other a little red.

Yanli and Wei Wuxian gave you both a smile that looked like they were on the verge of giggling.

Despite having overheard it a while ago you were still shocked at it now becoming a reality.

Judging by the way he was looking at you he seemed like he half expected it as well.

Clearing your throat, you asked if you could have a couple of days to think about it.

“Of course,” they said smiling before the meal continued.

After several minutes went by you decided it was time to excuse yourself.

After a bomb like that, there was no way you could think straight.

You just wanted to get out of there and clear your head breathing in the cool night air.

After a minute of standing there, you heard footsteps approach behind you.

You had an idea who it was and when the purple-clad figure came up beside you, you knew your guess was right.

You turned your head to look at Jiang Cheng.

Please log in to read the full chapter