Falling For Him

My Soulmate
Please log in to read the full chapter

When it was time to go to the Gusu Lan Clan lectures you got to spend one on one time together.

This was because Wei Wuxian was always getting into trouble and had to write all the 3,000 rules of the Lan Clan many times or he was trying to get the attention of a certain Lan.

And Yanli had made friends, or she was cooking.

Occasionally Nie Haisung would spend time with the both of you which you enjoyed because he always seemed to have all the gossip.

However, you could not help but notice how things started to get a little awkward between you and Jiang Cheng.

Mainly on his part.

Sometimes when you talked to him you would look over to see him staring at you before quickly advertising his gaze.

Suddenly those two words resurfaced in the back of your mind: “Arranged marriage”.

Had his parents talked to him about it?

Yours never said anything to you.

At least not yet.

You wondered if this was the source of his hidden strangeness.

One day during a particularly boring lecture your mind wandered back to him and what it might be like to be married to him.

Logically thinking you had been a good pair.

Since childhood, you seemed to be the only one who had tried to be friends with him other than Yanli and Wei Wuxian. But they were his siblings, so it technically didn’t count.

He seemed to reciprocate being friends with you as well unlike he did to others.

But did you like hi

Please log in to read the full chapter