Final song.

Just you [ Endless Waltz]
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were good to me Jeremy zucker

Hey, Kim Minjeong/Winter.

          Is this letter finding you well? Hahaha sorry, just wanted to use those skills school taught me even if it's just a little. First off, no I'm not dead. 

This isn't some fiction angst story where I was hiding the fact my condition was worse than I let on, nor is it a happy story where I'll write down the fact I love you and you'll run over to wherever I am... hug me and tell me you love me. That's so far from reality I couldn't even imagine that scene while writing this haha.

So, what is this letter for then? Well...goodbye.

It's a farewell letter, one to tell you about what I'll do from here on, one to tell you what I did when we were friends. You see, no matter how much I seemed to try and date someone else after I break up with them...why is it my heart itches again whenever I'm with you?

I don't think I can go back to being your friend, I'm a coward, yes. I'm stupid, selfish, and immature, yes. I'm in love with you, yes. 

I can't help but be unable to love you less. So please, accept this selfishness of mine, and don't look for me?

I found work at a coffee shop, it's not much but it'll pay the bills. My parents are moving houses, so I won't be at our old apartment. I'm trying to smile more, to convince myself I'm happy I guess. You see, these past few months... I laughed with you, smiled at you, cried behind you.

I'll try smiling infront of everyone, laughing at everything, crying whenever I'm hurt. I'm sick of hiding the imperfections to show a perfect image, no it's not your fault, you didn't force me to create this happy mask either, my love for you did it to me. 

That's why I'm leaving, I'll find someone to love forever. Someone who loves me back, someone who will hold me in their arms as I weep, holding my broken pieces together. I'll find someone in able to protect, someone I can put a smi

Please log in to read the full chapter