The first song

Just you [ Endless Waltz]
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Down (Juicy juicy) by Jo Yuri for this bit!

 

" Hi, I'm Karina... what about you?" The long haired beauty could only smile and reach a hand out to the seemingly quiet girl infront of her, first days of school were never easy especially as transfer students. Seems that wouldn't change this year either, even though her age has finally reached double digits.

" Winter. I just transferred in actually-" Quiet, soft spoken, that was the first impression Winter had on the girl who would soon become the loudest person she'd come to know.

" The world moved on but I'm, still here~ winter winter so long~" At the sight of the taller suddenly breaking out into a slight dance while singing an unfamiliar pop song, the girl named after a season could only hide her giggles behind a closed fist, silently finding the girl infront of her just a little odd.

" What song is that?" Immediately dropping her imaginary microphone, Karina gasped instead, dramatically allowing her jaws to fall open.

" Winter, by jasmine sokko- oh I'm SO gonna make you listen to it later!" Loud, energetic and bright, the first impression Karina would have on the introverted Maltese. 
 

The first Song begins, both partners bowing to each other, introducing themselves and asking for their hands to the dance.

They would stumble, clumsily, the way 10 year old children would. But fascinated by the light they both seemed to have noticed behind each others e

Please log in to read the full chapter