The fourth song

Just you [ Endless Waltz]
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Repeat Until Death (Novo Armor)

A finger tip extended towards the others face, barely brushing past their lips to the forgotten rice grain.

" You should try eating abit more carefully Min..." A smile just like any other, that was the purpose of it after all. A smile just like a 'normal' person would have.

" Oh, thanks Rin. Hey by the way, not that I mind or anything but why'd you invite me out to a place like this? It's gonna be abit expensive no?" A fancy restaurant, definitely not fitting of two 17 year olds. But Karina had extra income the past few months so it wouldn't hurt too much to come to a place like this once in awhile.

" Well, there's something I have to tell you actually." Placing down her utensils, the short haired teen gripped her fingers instead. An effort to calm down.

" Well, I'm here to listen. What's up?" A blinding smile, warm and kind, full of youth and life. yet somehow torturous to the receipient. 

' I love you.' If I said that, would we still be able to be friends? Is it foolish of me to hope for an alternate universe where you'd say it back? Is it selfish of me to tell you...knowing how you see me as nothing but a friend?

' I've liked you since we were 12 actually, I tried to move on and date others but I really realised the only place I was fully calm in was right next to you. At this point I'm confident I'm in love with you, except now there's another problem in the way-'

" Rina? You're zoning out again~" The tip of the now long haired Winter's index finger, poking the forehead of the now short haired Karina. It seems people change as time goes on, no matter how much you lament it.

" Right, sorry." 

' It's selfish of me. I love you. But I know now I can never be with you. After all I-"

" I went to the hospital for a check up rece

Please log in to read the full chapter