Intermission

Just you [ Endless Waltz]
Please log in to read the full chapter

- onoffonoff (Keshi)

Graduation, we went to different schools. We could've kept in touch, but we didn't. For two years, we didn't talk to each other.

" Winter, you did your homework yet?" Ning Yizhuo, an extroverted energetic- ah... that was the first and continuing impression the younger had on Winter, who had buried herself in school work and exam preparation. 

" Rina, you don't have to worry about it too much you know? I mean friends are nice but they're not like a 100% need." Aeri Uchinaga, a girl who felt like a consultant for Karina. Maybe they weren't the best of friends, even quarrelling often, but she was grounded to reality.

" I know Aeri, don't worry. I'll just try to do my work."

Bad habits started tainting the dance, one quarter best out of sync, accidentally stepping on each others feet, almost as if they were 10 again.

The quiet girl would put on a front, smiling and laughing while saying the words " I'm okay, I'm strong." As if it was a mantra, not to convince others at this point, but to convince herself.

The other buried themselves in work, but still made an effort to make friends, the effort didn't go unrewarded, soon people started gathering around. 
 

Soon, the dance started falling apart from the quieter's side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only you had known, would you have helped me I wonder?

Please log in to read the full chapter