chapter 2

The Butlers

 

The shorter man opened the car’s door to let the taller one placed Onew gently on the backseat.

Onew still couldn’t believe their words. They drove in silent while Onew observed them.

“Are you really my butlers?” Onew asked, couldn’t hold his curiousity longer.

“Of course we are, young master,” the taller answered. He glanced at Onew for a second through the mirror.

“But I-you... I mean, you’re not looked like butlers. There’s no way you two are older than me,” Onew stuttered.

“You’re right, young master. Both of us are in the same age as you,” the shorter one that took a seat in the passenger seat, replied, as he turned around to face Onew, “Anyway, my name is Jonghyun, while he is Minho.”

“Since now, we’ll take care of you,” Minho smiled.

Onew blushed. Both of them were really handsome. Especially when they smiled.

“Nakajima’s right. You’re cute,” Jonghyun said happily as he saw Onew’s pink-tinted cheek.

“How do you know Nakajima?” Onew asked.

“He adopted us from orphanage when we were child,” Minho answered.

“Adopted?” Onew asked in surprise.

“Yeah. He told us since years ago that he wanted us to replace him when he retire. He wanted us to protect his precious young master,” Jonghyun answered with a smile.

Onew wanted to cry. Nakajima really paid attention on his well being. He couldn’t believe that Nakajima even prepared his replacements to take care of Onew.

“He really love you, you know. He always told us everything about you,” Jonghyun said, “Right, Minho?”

Minho nodded.

Onew choked and started crying. Jonghyun widened his eyes as he saw the tears.

“Young master! Why are you crying?” Jjonghyun asked worriedly.

Minho, who heard Jonghyun, stopped the car and turned around. Both of them out of the car and moved to the backseat.

Minho wrapped his arms around Onew and pulled him into a hug. Onew burried his face on Minho’s shirt while Jonghyun patted his back.

After a while Onew stopped his crying. He was really embarrased that he was crying in front of the people that he has just met.

Jonghyun and Minho couldn’t help but smile when they saw Onew’s face.

His eyes slightly puffed because of the crying while he bit his lips nervously. He was blushing deep red.

“Omo, you’re cute,” Jonghyun exclamed as he pinched Onew’s cheek.

“Yah!” Minho slapped Jonghyun’s hand, “He is our young master, remember? Behave yourself!”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that he’s really cute,” Jonghyun replied, “I’m sorry, young master.”

Onew smiled, “Please don’t call me young master. Just call me Onew, we’re on same age. Don’t be so formal.”

“But, young master, Nakajima would be angry if he knew,” Jonghyun said.

“Don’t worry. He wouldn’t angry. I’ll take the responbility,” Onew reassured.

Jonghyun beamed. While Minho just gave a simple smile. They continued the drive to home.

Once they arrived, Minho carried Onew to his room. He laid Onew gently on the bed. While Jonghyun took the first-aid kit.

“Where’s the part that hurt?” Minho asked.

“My stomach,” Onew said.

Minho rolled Onew’s shirt to check the injury. Onew winced when Minho gave a light pressure on the certain part of his stomach.

“How is it?” Jonghyun asked as he came with the first-kid aid.

“It gonna be a bruise,” Minho said. He reached out his hand and Jonghyun gave him a tube of gel.

Minho applied the cool gel on Onew’s stomach. Onew blushed since they treated him carefully.

And what surprised him was Minho blowed the bruise and kissed the part next to it lightly.

Onew blushed furiously and moved backward abruptly that his head banged the headboard hardly.

“Ouch!”

“Young master!” both Minho and Jonghyun shouted in worry.

Onew rubbed his head, “What I told you about calling me young master?”

“Sorry,” they apologized.

“Onew, are you okay?” Jonghyun asked.

Onew nodded, he turned to minho, “Why did you do that?”

Minho raised his brows.

“You... my stomach..ki-kis... earlier,” Onew cursed in his mind that he stuttered.

Minho smirked, “I just want to make it feel better.”

Onew blushed even more if that was possible, “Please don’t do that again.”

“Why? Don’t you like it?”

“It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just that... that’s weird,” Onew replied. ‘What the hell what was I saying?!’

Minho sighed but nodded, “Okay.”

“I’ll prepare the bath for you, Onew,” Jonghyun said.

“I’ll bring your diner here, then,” Minho said.

They left Onew alone. Once he was alone, Onew’s mind wandering. He was glad that Minho and Jonghyun came. He was sured that they’re kind people, since if it was otherwise, Nakajima wouldn’t send them to him.

He couldn’t deny himself that he felt so nervous when they were around him. His heart skipped a beat when they smiled to him.

He placed his hand above his heart that was beating so fast. This was the first time he felt these feeling and he was afraid. What if there was something wrong with him.

He didn’t realized when he fell asleep. But when Minho and Jonghyun came back minutes later, he was already on his dreamland.

“He is so cute,” Jonghyun said as he looked at the sleeping Onew.

“He is,” Minho agreed.

They made sure Onew was wrapped tightly with the blanket, then each of them gave a peck on his forehead.

“Sleep well, my angel,” Minho whispered.