Chapter 5

The Butlers

hy guys, sorry for not updating in long time...

i've been really busy for my final exams...

now, that the exam has finished, i have a time to update this fic...

well, writing this fic would be a distraction for the anxiety of waiting for the result of my exams..

i was really annoyed this morning...

i've already finished wrote this chapter update when suddenly my laptop decided to being an ..

my whole writing was gone.... i was about to cry.... TT^TT

then i rewrite it, although it wasn't exactly same as the previous one..

but still, i hope u like the update...

thx for all my subscribers and commentors that i didn't have a chance to thank one by one...

n as usual, don't hesitate to drop a comment, bcoz comments are loved  <3

love u guys ^^

~witchagurl~

***

“Wow, your dark circles are so amazing,” Jonghyun looked at Onew’s face closely. Their faces just milimeters apart.

Onew could felt the heat that started spread on his face.

“Jonghyun..,” Onew whined as he pushed Jonghyun’s face backward, “Do you know what personal space is?”

“Nope,” Jonghyun answered simply as he cupped his master’s cheeks and turned it side to side, inspected his puffy eyes, “Didn’t you get enough sleep last night?”

Honestly, Onew was too shock to get a proper sleep last night. His mind was preoccupied with the thought that he had a crush on both of his butlers that he stay awake until this early morning.

Onew furrowed his brows when suddenly a grin spread on Jonghyun’s face. His butler, without a second thought, squeezed his cheeks together. Made him looked like a fish in instant.

“Hahaha, you are so cute,” Jonghyun squealed happily as Onew pulled his hand hardly, tried to release his face.

But Jonghyun was stronger so even after the hard pulls by Onew, his hand didn’t budge and still squeezed Onew’s cheeks tightly.

“Jungun, remme gaw,” Onew asked with a teary eyes. His cheeks were starting hurt.

“Yah!” a loud smack sound was heard and in a second Onew’s released.

“Ouch!” Jonghyun clutched his head tightly as a tear formed on his eyes. He turned around and sent a death glare to Minho, who stood with the arms crossed in front of his chest.

“Is it your new hobby to hit me, yah Minho?!” Jonghyun shouted angrily.

“That’s all your own faults. Didn’t you realize that you’re hurting Onew, huh?”

Jonghyun turned to face Onew and asked with his famous puppy face, “Did I hurt you?”

“Err... no?” as usual Onew was lost by that adorable face.

“See! I wasn’t hurting him, Minho,” Jonghyun smirked in victory. Then he looked at Onew, “Beside, you look so adorable that I want to kiss you.”

As he finished his words, Jonghyun leaned forward, and peck Onew’s lips lightly.

There’s no way to stop a blush that spread on his face as Onew could only widened his eyes in shock.

***

“Watch out!” Minho shouted as he pulled Onew before he collided with the book shelf. It’s the nth time he almost walked on the things that were around him.

Onew still in daze, just looked at Minho confusedly, “Huh?”

“Watch your step, Onew,” Minho sighed as he shook his head. They were currently in the bookshop, since Onew need some books for the school.

“Oh, okay,” Onew asnswered as he turned around and bumped into a clerk in front of him.

“I’m sorry,” Onew bowed his head in guilt, but the clerk brush it aside with a smile.

Minho scratched his head and grabbed Jonghyun by the collar, “See what you’ve done to him.”

Jonghyun took a glance on the dazed Onew that once again bumped into another person.

“What?” Jonghyun shrugged Minho’s hand off of him, “It’s not my fault that he is so innocent and cute.”

“That doesn’t mean that you can , Jonghyun.”

“Well, I love him though. That’s my way to show my love for him.”

“I know, I know, but try to hold yourself Jonghyun, you know how awkward he is to people around him.”

“Geez Minho, of course I know it. But he is really cute that sometimes I just want to jump on him.”

“Yeah, I agree with you in that part,” Minho said as he looked at Onew.

Jonghyun just snickered loudly while rolled his eyes.

***

Onew just started blankly at the book in his hand. He didn’t know what kind of book that he grabbed. His mind too preoocupied with a memory of the kiss that he got from Jonghyun.

Yeah, it’s not a real kiss, just a little peck, but still it made his heart beat fast when the image replayed in his head again and again.

“Oh, God,” Onew covered his face with the book as the blush once again made it’s way to his face.

Slowly he pulled off the book and was startled as a boy, looked younger than him-but much taller, put his face closely in front of Onew’s.

“Are you okay? You look so red. Are you sick?” the boy asked as he leaned forward, inspected Onew closely.

“Uh, no... I’m okay,” Onew answered.

The boy smiled brightly as he leaned backward, “Glad to hear that. I saw you bumped into many things and you look so red, I thought you are sick.”

Onew smiled in embarassment, “I’m not sick, for sure.”

Taemin squealed in happiness, “Aigo, you are really cute. Can I bring you home?”

“Huh? I beg you pardon?”

“Taemin-ah!” a high-pitched voice was heard from the other side of the book shelf.

“I’m here, Key,” the boy before Onew answered.

Another guy, younger than Onew too, approached them. His feline’s eyes squinted in annoyance, “Yah Minnie, don’t just leave me like that again.”

“Sorry, Key. I just found something interesting,” Taemin smiled apologetically.

“What is it?” Key raised his brows curiously.

“This cutey over here,” Taemin pointed at Onew, made the later blushed. He wasn’t just called as a cutey by a stranger, right?

“It’s impolite to point people around, Taemin,” Key shook his head, then he turned toward Onew, observed him up to down, made Onew fidgeted uncomfortably.

“Did he bother you?” Key asked Onew, “My cousin could be such a pain in sometimes.”

Onew shook his head quickly, “No, he didn’t bother me at all.”

But Key wasn’t convinced, “Taemin, apologize to him.”

“What? But I didn’t do anything wrong,” Taemin protested with an adorable pout in his face.

“Well, Minnie, that face won’t do anything to me,” Key snorted, “Apologize, now.”

Taemin stomped his feet in annoyance and stick his tongue out at Key, “I’m sorry,” he said half-heartedly to Onew.

Onew chuckled at Taemin’s behaviour, he was really cute and childish, “You are cute,” Onew said unconsciosly.

Taemin beamed in happiness, “Really? Well thank you, cutey.”

The red that tinted Onew’s cheeks could compete red tommatoes now.

“There you are,” a hand was placed in Onew shoulder in sudden, made the later jumped in surprise.

“Minho! You surprise me!” Onew clutched his chest tightly, tried to calm down.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to,” Minho bowed apologetically.

“Nah, it’s okay,” Onew said quickly, hate that he made Minho felt guilty, “Where’s Jonghyun anyway?”

“He’s paying for the book,” Minho answered as he observed the strangers that talked to his master before he came, “Let’s go.”

Onew turned to the other two, “I need to go now. Nice to meet you guys.”

“Nice to meet you, too, cutey,” Taemin waved cheerfully while Key just smiled politely.

Minho furrowed his brows, wondered who’s these stranger that dared to call his master cutey. He didn’t like it at all.

He pulled Onew harder than his intention, couldn’t wait to put a distance between those strangers with his master.