Why is this happening to me? Part 2

Give It Your All

As soon as we walked out, like a little child throwing a tantrum, I stomped my way all the way to the elevator.

 
"Wae? Waeee? WAE?" I huffily said with a pout and heard a chuckle beside me. Turning to look at the stupid guy on my right, I glared at him. "You're the source of my misery."
 
He bursted out laughing. " Ha, you're not so great either." As the elevator's door opened he walked pass me and into it. "Coming or what?" Tsk, so rude.
 
He pressed the button to the garage floor.
 
"You're driving," he said. "I'm driving myself only," I retorted.
 
The elevator dinged and I walked out. He freaking followed me to my car, "Get your own car!"
 
"No, we're saving the planet if you drive me." Lazy . "Just get in." I said through my teeth.
 
As filming started and the day passed, we finally got our mission card:
You guys will be performing a couple dance and song at the Fall Festival.
We have decided your songs already, go to the SM practice room and you'll find out.
Good luck~!
 
I once again drove him and I to the SM building. We went straight to the practice room. On the board in the room, it said we were to dance to their song History together and sing their song What is Love as a duet. The instructions said that Kai was to teach me the dance, we can alternate some dance moves. And we were to change some of What is Love's lyrics so that it will be a duet.
 
I sighed, " Lets go change."
 
I came back to the practice room after changing into a pair of sweats and my favorite pair of Nikes. I waited for about 10 minutes before Kai actually came back. "What took so long?"
 
"I needed to freshen myself up, geez, woman."
 
"Ugh, whatever. Just teach me how to do the dance yeobo." His eyes flickered in surprise. Haha, I got you now!
 
"Only if you do aegyo~" Stupid, evil jerk. I'm this |~| close to kicking the smirk off your face. Man, I don't even do aegyo on variety shows. Gross.
 
"I'll just ask Se Hun to teach me, merong~", I stuck my tongue out at him and whipped out my phone. I scrolled down to "Sehunnie^^" and clicked the call button and showed the camera.
 
"Noona!" I chuckled, "Where are you?" I looked over to an irritated Kai.
 
"About to go into the company, wae?" One point for me, he's here. "Come to the 7th floor practice room. Ahrasso?" "Ne." 
 
"Aish, lets just learn the dance." Ha, now he wants to teach me. "Lets wait for Se Hun. You guys can teach me together~" And so we waited for the arrival of Exo-K's maknae.
 
"Noona~!!" He ran into the practice room and glomped me. "My aegi, I missed you!" He released me from our reunion after hearing a low growl from Kai.
 
To be honest, I think the reason why Se Hun is my favorite is because of how much he reminds of Lu Han.
 
"Has hyung been mean to you?" I nodded and once again stuck out my tongue at him. Kai huffed in irritation. 
 
"Just stop your little love fest and we'll start practicing." Smoke was coming out of his ears. 
 
For the next 2 hours, Se Hun and Kai taught me the dance to History. When Se hun left, we decided to take a break. Filming was over too. 
 
I was super thirsty and got myself a water bottle from the lounge room.
An extra one for Kai because he was actually a good teacher.
He looked so handsome when he's focused..
The way he would look at every single detail from the reflection in the mirror.
The way he swept back my hair from my face..
Wait, WHAT? What are you saying ____?!
Babo, babo, babo. He was a mean teacher.
Well... Not totally mean, he helped me with that one move..
No. No. NO. His presence is an irritation to the eye.