Why is this happening to me? Part 1

Give It Your All

Day 35

5 weeks into our marriage and it's still as bad as the first time we met.

*Short Flashback to the day you arrived at SM 4 years ago ..

"Attention everyone! This is our new trainee. She has passed all of the required rounds so we welcome her into our company. Please introduce yourself Miss Lee." The trainer gestured for me to step forward from behind her.

"A-anyonhaseyo.. Lee _____-inmida. Please take care of me." I bowed 90 degrees. From the far left corner, I spotted three girls that were laughing at me. [For the record, it was Hyuna and her clique) "-cough- retard ." I heard someone say.

The trainer just ignored the comment and continued on, "Alright, 10 minute break then back to practice!" She left after everyone dispersed.

"Anyeong~ My name is Ryan!", a girl with pigtails came over to me. "Anyeong, I'm ____'', we shook hands and decided to be friends. I giggle at her brightness.

While we were walking over to get snacks a boy with a bowl haircut tripped me, I was waiting to hit the ground but instead I felt a pair of arms that caught me. "Jongin's being mean to you isn't he?" I nodded. "Merong~" The guy named Jongin stuck his tongue out at me and ran away. "Thank you", I slightly bowed to the boy in front of me.

"My name is Lu Han. Wanna be friends?" I looked over at Ryan and she nodded. "Sure!"

"I'm 17 years old, and you?" I gasped, he looked so young. "I'm 14. Ryan is ..." "15," she replied for herself. "You both can call me oppa! Ahrasso?" We both nodded our heads, "Ne, oppa."

*end flashback

Lu Han and Ryan were my first friends at SM. We practiced, played, ate, and shared almost everything together. Lu Han was also my first crush, I never told anyone though. Except for Ryan, she figured it out. Now that Lu Han has debuted in EXO-M, we hardly talked anymore. But I told myself not to let go of my feelings for him, I was going to confess to him when I debuted but since he's in China promoting, I'll just have to wait until he comes back. 

*side note: Ryan quit training at SM because she realized her real dream was to be a makeup artist. She's currently studying cosmetology. Also, for those of you who don't know, Kai's real name is Kim Jongin!

My thoughts were interrupted when I recieved a phone call from the man himself, Lee Soo Man. Oh man, here comes trouble.

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"It's me. Come to the office ASAP."

"But---" He hung up on me. What the hell man, I have WGM filming in an hour!

I quickly grabbed my bag and keys and made my way to SM. Oh dear lord, this better be good if he's making me drive all the way over here. I knocked on his door. When I heard him signal for me to come in, I huffily opened the door only to see Kai with the president. I took a seat. FAR away from Kai.

"You two have been doing great as a couple but ... " And here comes the big-ol-"but".

"You guys should go for a more friendly, sweet, lovey type. Something like the 'care bear' couple." Oh my lord, I wanna puke on him then kick him in the face for once again trying to suggest another ridiculous idea.

He continued, "And to help you two on that, you'll be performing at the Fall Festival. Together. It will be a mission on WGM today so you'll get the details later. Now, get out."

Geez, he tells me to come and just kicks me out like that. Ugh, it's still not as bad as the thought of having to spend more time with him.

Why is this happening to me?

__________________________________________________________

I sense something fishy~ Anyway, enjoy~! Subscribe and comment<3.