First Meeting

Drained

One:

                Jaejoong stared into the pulsing neo-lights of the club wondering why in the world he was here. He vaguely remembered his sunbae convincing-forcing- him to go out with her to the clubs, now she was nowhere in sight. He turned his drink lightly not in the mood to become intoxicated. Tilting the long neck he swallowed a mouth of the cold, cheap brew. It brought up an awful yet somehow pleasant taste in the back of his mouth. His eyes surveyed the room lazily looking for something to do. The muscles in his legs tensed to leave since his sunbae was still not in view.

                She stalked the dance floor starved her prey had escaped two weeks ago and she had not eaten much since. Her third eye searched for a bright sense of energy, full of life and substance. Her stomach rumbled loudly as she zeroed in on a source. He sat near the bar with a half-empty beer.

                Jaejoong loss his patience and s across the room to leave. Why did his nuna bring him here if she was just going to ditch him? He growled as his pride was stung. The outside air was brisk and chilly as it hit his face. Annoyed he rushed down the steps much too quickly and slipped down the last three steps. Bump-bum-thump his rear end landed on pavement. Looking up and a pair of long legs he saw a pretty lady. was opened to an o as he realized from where he was sitting he could see right up her skirt. Averting his eyes he stood up and bowed.

                “Sorry, I tripped” his ears were red to the tip.

                “I can see,” she giggled a sweet laugh before continuing; “I’m Lee Min Hee. “

“Kim Jaejoong,” he introduced himself slowly as he took her in. Her honey brown colored hair was curled in airy locks, her pale brown eyes lined with smoky earth toned eye shadow, on her cheeks a natural blush, her lips a clear coat of lip gloss, while her clothes were a long sleeve semi see through blouse ed at her cleavage paired with a light skirt and high heel boots.   

                 She’s pretty I guess. He mentally shrugged.

                “Jaejoong is a pretty name,” she purred.

“Thanks? Sorry I have to go,” he pushed pass her and trudged home since his nuna was his only ride. 

                She walked his retreating back savoring the small tasting of his energy she had snatched. Later, she thought, later. A smile creeps onto , curling up at the edges, as she planned out her hunt. What a delicious meal, she laughed.

                Shivers ran down Jaejoong’s spine went he walked through his apartment door. He felt eyes on his back that didn’t exist and it chilled him to the bone.

“Jaejoong it’s just paranoid. Man up,” he spoke to himself assertively, however, he looked back to check that the door was locked.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Striping out of dirty clothes, Jaejoong hopped into shower. The warm-cross that out burning- water eased the tense knots in his shoulders. His mind wandered back to the morning…   

“I love you! Please Please Please go out with me! I don’t care if you don’t love me now… just give us a chance,” the girl begged practically on her knees. Her eyes wet with tears and hair flying wildly. She’d been following him for the last few days but he hadn’t really cared. Now she stood in his face so pitifully asking for something he couldn’t give her.

Water spurted into his eyes; he shook his head like a wet dog in reflex. Blinking out the pain, he sighed loudly into the air. Give us a try? What us? I barely know you. Even though he didn’t even know the girl he felt an odd guilt for turning her down. Drying off his hair Jaejoong putted on shorts and passed out on his mattress.

The heavens shown with glittery stars as he walked through the knee-high meadow. A figure tall with billowy long hair stood in the moon. She was lit up with the moon’s glow, so soft and lovely she looked, in her pale, long dress and milk colored skin. Turning ever so slowly she gave him, or should it be I Jaejoong thought, a warm smiled that brought joy into his mind.

She’s mine, Jaejoong, or whoever Jaejoong dreamt he was, grinned at the thought.

  “Oppa-ah” she called softly and wrapped her arms around his waist. Oppa she called him that even though he was fairly sure that she was not younger than him.

Her warmth spread into his chilled limbs, he wrapped himself around her, fighting off the chill and bringing him closer to her.

He kissed her silky hair and said softly, “Mi-“

The dream slipped from Jaejoong’s grasp.

A/N: Enjoy^^ If someone is kind enough to make a banner please do. I write very short chapters but update pretty often^^