chapter thirty-four

vineyard love

"Can't . . . Breathe . . ." she said while coughing.


The man let go and looked at her.


"I knew you would come back for me. I missed you so much." he cried putting his head on her shoulder and crying softly. 


Hyoyeon looked at onew and then back at the man confusingly. She didn't know how to react. So she patted his back to comfort him.


"umm . . . Could . . . You possibly let go now." she said trying to breath.


He let go and wiped his tears away.


"I'm sorry I just get over excited since I haven't seen my girlfriend in a while now."


"I'm sorry, girlfriend?" he nodded and moved in closer to her face. He was inches away from her lips when suddenly she moved back. Hyukjae was shocked.


"I'm sorry I can't do this. Onew lets go!!"


"wait hyoyeon you cant go now. You just got here."


"I'm only here for business and nothing else. Besides I don't know you, so don't try to do what you were doing to me earlier. I'm taken." she said and held up her finger showing a ring on her ring finger.


-eunhyuk p.o.v-


WHAT.THE.HELL!!?? what the hell just happen? She . . . is . . . Engaged?!! But How . . . When . . . What the hell happened to her for the pass years?
She doesn't even remember me either.


"you . . you mean you don't re-remember me?"


"yup and I'm taken, so if you don't mind. I'd like to speak to Lee Minhyuk." she said calmly.


Suddenly I felt sad. One, she doesn't remember her own BOYFRIEND. Two, I'm sad about harabeoji.


"My harahbeoji . . . Isn't here anymore." I said and looked away.


"then where is he?" onew asked.


Not you too onew. What seriously happened to them?


"He . . . Died a few months ago and now I'm in charge of this vineyard."


"oh I'm sorry to hear that. You could help us then. We're here to collect some herbs for Kim's hospital. Do you mind showing us some herbs you make here. I actually have a list of herbs to bring back." she said and gave me the list.


How the hell could she be so calm after what just happened? You know what I give up. If she doesn't remember me then I'm done with her . . . for good.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


"so is it true that they forgot everything about us?" they asked and the boys nodded.


"no wonder she pushed us away and when onew glared at us. That was actually the first time I saw onew glare at us. I'm usually the one who does the glaring but I have to say that his glare was pretty hot." Jessica said smiling and sunny nodded in agreement.


Sungmin and donghae faked a cough to get their attention.


"sorry but it's true. So what are we going to do?" sunny asked eunhyuk.


"I give up." he said. Everybody gasped.


"but why? You guys were like the prefect couple here but me and donghae are the prefect couple now." Jessica said and chuckled. Sunny looked at her.


"what, I'm just saying but really you guys are like the prefect couple. I don't think you should give up."


"look she doesn't remember any of us. There's no point. I give up and you guys should too. Besides shes in engaged. I'm nothing to her." he said and stomped his way to the house.


"what are we going to do?" sunny asked worried about eunhyuk.


"well if you guys want to make eunhyuk happy. We have to do what he says. Let's just pretend we don't know them. Act like we just met them." yesung said. Everybody nodded agreeing to pretend to not know them.


----------------------------------------


"so you don't remember anything."


"yes, for the sixth time we don't remember anything."


"why didn't you just tell me that in the first place. I would've understand."


"sorry Ms. Hyun." she said.


"well let me show you to your rooms and mingu could help you unpack, if you want."


"no it's fine. Mingu has been very nice to us today, I think he should take a break." onew said getting up and walking over to one of the rooms.


They unpacked and decided to start searching for the herbs tomorrow.