chapter thirty-three

vineyard love

-hyoyeon p.o.v-


We finally arrived to our destination. After going through the large field and some muddy roads we finally made it. 


"ok so where's the door bell?" onew asked while looking at the front gate.


"umm just knock on the gate. Maybe someone is there."


Onew knocked on the gate but nobody answered. Then he tried again but still no answer.


"well it looks like nobody is home." onew said stating the obvious.


Then I thought of a plan.


"onew let me get on your shoulders." I said and tried to climb on his shoulders.


"no you have a skirt on." he protested.


"I have shorts under so it's fine." he kneeled down and I got on his shoulders. Good thing onew is tall cause if he wasn't then we have a problem.


"is . . . anybody . . . there?"


"well if you'd stop moving then I could probably see someone clearly by now."


"your . . . Fat!!"


He did not just go there. "IM NOT FAT!!! it's just extra meat. Just shut up and stop moving."


"hyo- . . . yeon . . I can't hold you . ."


"onew stop being wake and man up."


"hyoyeon I'm going down." he yelled.


"don't you . . . Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he  stumbled back and I fell off of his shoulder but the thing was, I never hit the ground. I felt a pair of arms holding me.


"are you . . ." I opened my eyes and I saw a man with brownish hair holding me with his arms wrapped around me. He looks cute. I wonder if he . . . No hyoyeon what are you thinking? Don't think like that, remember your taken. Then suddenly someone cleared their throat causing me to lose my train of thought.


"hyoyeon you ok?" onew asked.


"h-hyoyeon? I-Is that really you?" the man asked still holding me bridal style.


"umm yes I'm hyoyeon, wae?"


"You . . . You mean you don't remember me?" the man said finally putting me down.


Oh my god!! Seriously again with the 'you don't remember me' question. Like seriously I just got here and their going to ask me if I remember them. God what is wrong with this vineyard? Country bumpkins these days.


"umm I'm sorry . . . " then he cut me off.


"but How . . . When . . . What happened to you? How can you not remember your game buddy? How . ." I cut him off.


"I'm really sorry but we're not here to play '21 questions', we're here for business. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to speak to Mr. Lee Minhyuk please." I said calmly. The next thing he did stunned me. I mean who runs away when someone is asking you a question. How rude of him to do so.


"you scared him away with your little evil self." onew yelled at me.


"what? Little? Boy for your info, I'm 158 cm tall. That is call fun size. So zip it pabo." I yelled back.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


-kyuhyun p.o.v-


Is it really her? I can't believe my eyes. When did she come back? I thought she died from the car accident that happened three years ago --not that I wanted her to die but you get my point right. And now she doesn't remember me!!


"HYUNG!!" I cried out.


"what is it kyuhyun?" leeteukkie hyung
asked.


"Hyung . . . Problem . . . She . . . I . . . Just . . Here." I said trying to catch my breath. My hyung just looked at me like I'm on drugs.--even though I'm not.


"slow down kyuhyunnie boy. Now start from the beginning." sungmin hyung said.


"she's back." I finally said. "she's here in the vineyard in front of our house."


"who's back?" fishy hyung asked


"hyoyeon."


----------------------------------------


They sat on a log in front of minhyuk's house waiting for someone to open the door for them.


"Gone~ baby your Gone~ oh no! Oh no no no.~" they sang together. Sitting there, bored out of their minds. [A/N: just like SHINee hello baby. Keke]


"when will they be here? I'm hungry." onew asked suddenly. Hyoyeon didn't care and just kept playing her guitar and singing.


"yay can you at least pay attention."


"Listen! Listen! Listen!!" she said randomly and paused . . . Then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
















"I don’t care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
Boy I don't care." she finished singing.


"hahaha very funny, but seriously."
He said and she just chuckled.


Then suddenly, "H-HYOYEON?!!" a male voice yelled out. Hyoyeon and onew looked at him and stood up quickly. The man ran tours hyoyeon and attacked her with a big hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, sorry if I didnt update before im kind of busy now these days. But i have special news for you. I today I'm going to complete this story. I know I'm sad too. I hope you like the next new and final chapters of this story.

thank you everybody!!!