chapter twenty-two

vineyard love

"sir the car is ready." one of his guards said.


He got in the car with his guards (three) and they drove off to the vineyard where yunho and doojoon is staying at.


----------------------------------------


"hyung today is the day that the president comes. Where should we meet?"


"yay doojoon keep your voice down. We have to meet in the fields. Tonight." yunho whispered.


"why are you guys whispering?" hyoyeon whispered back to yunho which made both of them jump.


"oh! Hyoyeon you almost gave us a heart attack. Don't sneak up on people like that."


"sorry oppa but it's a force of habit. I'm use to it."


"well try to not make it as a habit. Anyways can I help you?"


"well I found some guys, like four of them and they said their looking for you and doojoon oppa." she moved aside. yunho and doojoon immediately bowed to them.


"yunho! Doojoon! How have yuh guys been? This pretty young lady told us your here." he said to them.


"wait you forgot to tell me your name sweet heart."


She cleared ,"my name is hyoyeon, Kim hyoyeon. Nice to meet you." she said and bow.


The presidents eyes widen. He looked at her then back at yunho who gave him a nod telling him that she is the one.


"n-ne I'm Kim Jong il but you can call me Mr. Kim." he said and smiled. She smiled back and then it got quite.


"well this is an awkward moment, I think I'll leave now. It was nice meeting you Mr. Kim and ..." she pointed to the three guys behind him.


"oh their my son. Seung-hyun a.k.a T.O.P, Seungri, and Kikwang. Boys say hello." he lied


"annyeonghaseyo hyoyeon-ssi."


"ne annyeong." she bow and they bow back. She said goodbye and left them.


"annyeonghaseyo sir" doojoon and yunho said.


"is she really the one?" he asked them.


"yes sir, she is."


"then why does she have a scratch on her face and where is her scar?"


Yunho told him everything about hyoyeon's background and about what happened yesterday.


"good job yunho, you did great. Now all we need is to bring her back to the blue house." Mr. Kim said happily.


"but there's a problem sir."


"and what is that?" 


"she has a twin brother and if your going to take her you have to take him too." yunho explained.


"then she's not the one."


"but sir she is. There's something that you haven't found out yet......"


-flashback-


When Mrs. Kim was giving birth the doctors found out that they will be having twins. Mr. Kim wasn't there at the time and he never knew that they had twins. He only knew that they had a daughter and nothing else.


When she was done giving birth the nurse took the babies to the nursery area, where they keep all the babies but then the nurse accidentally switched them in a different spot. When Mrs. Kim wanted to see their baby, the doctor told them that they got switched up and they couldn't find which one was which. Mrs. Kim broke down in tears and her husband just came and heard the news.


After a couple of months later Mrs. Kim died of cancer. Mr. Kim had been searching for their daughter for a Long time now, since Mrs. Kim passed away. He still had no clue that he had twins. His wife never told him about having twins instead of just a daughter.


-end of flashback-


"and that's what you missed out on. You never found out about her having twins. I'm sorry sir that I never told you. I'm truly sorry."


Mr. Kim was speechless. He plopped down on the steps. "h-how did you k-know?" 


"I found her dairy and she wrote in it before she died."


"I had twins this whole time. She didn't even tell me before she went."


"I know sir but now that you know, when you go you have to take both of them with you."


He nodded and they had to make room for them to stay for now until they head back to the blue house with the twins.