chapter thirty-five

vineyard love

-hyoyeon p.o.v-


It's been a month now since me and onew has been here and I'm actually getting along with these country bumpkins. I'm also getting along with eunhyuk who tried to kiss me last month when we first arrived there. It's pretty fun being here. I feel like I've been here before. Every time I go to different places it seems like I've been there. I got this weird feeling about this place but I don't care as long as my mission is done and we're good to go.


"onew you ready?" I asked him.


"can we leave tomorrow. I don't want to go yet." he whined.


"no we can't I have a wedding to get ready for."


"your wedding is in two weeks. Why can't we stay here?"


"onew I have to prepare for the wedding, which means I have to plan out the things I want there and it takes exactly two weeks in a half to prepare. Now hurry up."


"well can we at least say goodbye to our new friends and have some time with them before we go. I mean myungsoo can wait."


I can't believe I'm doing this. "fine we can leave tonight. Happy."


"very" he jumped up from his bed and walked outside to say his goodbyes. I fished out my phone and called our drive to come at 8pm tonight. After that, I walked out and saw everybody outside hugging onew.


"hyoyeon-ah I'm going to miss you." sunny unnie said running up to me and hugged me. Jessica unnie did the same and then everybody else came too, except for one person.


"yay hyung your not going to give her a hug." ryeowook said to eunhyuk.


"it's fine if he doesn't want to. I'm cool with it." I said to ryeowook.


"well guys we'll see you in the future and good luck with the wedding hyoyeon. I'll miss you." leeteuk oppa said hugging me again.


"thanks oppa. I'll miss you too." I said hugging him back.


"I'll miss you guys even though we just met a month ago but I'll never forget you guys." I continued.


"well guys let's have fun together for 6 more hours. We leave at 8 o'clock."


"let's have a camp fire or go to the river and swim."


"oh I call river!" onew screamed and ran in the house to get his swimming trunks on. Everybody else also went to get ready but not eunhyuk. He just stood there staring at me.


"oppa your not getting ready?" I asked him. He walked closer and hugged me.


"yay I though you didn't want a hug."


"I do but not in front of everyone. I wanted to give you a special hug."


"special hug? How special is this special hug?"


"this special." then suddenly I felt his warm lips on my lips. It was like fireworks. I never felt like this before. It's different. He broke the kiss and walked away. Leaving me here still in shock. That was not a hug. Not even I special hug. I felt my cheeks warm up. Am I blushing?


"hyoyeon are you ok?" shindong asked walking up to me.


"umm . . Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking." I said kind of stuttering.


"ok you should probably get ready. We're going in a bit." I nodded and walked to the house stumbling a bit.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


~that night~


The driver came and parked in front of the house. He helped them with the herbs and with their luggage. Before they went they said their goodbyes and gave their last hugs to their friends. When hyoyeon came to eunhyuk, she just patted his back and went straight to the car. Onew gave high fives to everybody and went to the car too. Then the driver drove off.


Everybody went back home and eunhyuk still stood there looking at their car get little every time he blinks.


"I saw that." a voice said to him behind his back.


Eunhyuk turned around and look at him.


"saw what hyung?"


"that kiss you had with hyoyeon, when everybody went to go get ready to swim." shindong said walking closer to him.


"you saw the whole thing?" he nodded.


"when you went, I came out and she was still standing there with her face all red mixed with confusion."


Eunhyuk looked down, "dude you still love her. Why are you letting her go?" shindong continued.


"because she doesn't love me anymore. She still doesn't remember me at all." he yelled as a tear rolled down his cheek.


"fight for your love. Are you really going to let her go to some man she doesn't know? keep that in mind. Fight for it."


Shindong walked back to the house and soon eunhyuk went in. Thinking about what shindong had said to him. He thought about that all night long.