Witch 4~

You,me and the Witch..

 

 

The last sand fell from the big hour glass beside the castle.

..meaning that a brand new day started.

The trumpet's sound filled the air around the beautiful land.

Since there was no night in Whitelove Land,the big hour glass used to indicate a new day..

..and the trumpets blown to inform the arrival of a new day..and  also the exchange of palace maiden's working hour.

..and along with the trumpet's loud sound,Baro heard a knock on the house's door.

He turned to you who was sleeping soundly on his lap.

After being comforted by him,you ended up fell asleep on his lap due too tired.

He didn't sleep a blink to make sure you save.

The knock on the door heard again,but this time it accompanied with a familiar voice.

"_______! Open the door! This is Sandeul!"

Baro smiled before put your head from his lap to the pillow carefully.

He opened the door,revealed Sandeul,Jinyoung,Gongchan and CNU in front of the door.

"_____! Are you fin---Baro? What are you doing in _____'s house?!" Sandeul yelled.

"I accompanied her slept.." Baro replied.

Eyes widened,Jinyoung pointed his finger at Baro and gasped in terrified before yelled,"YOU SLEPT WITH HER!?"

He rolled his eyes," We didn't do anything..we just slept.."

Jinyoung,Gongchan,Sandeul and CNU breathed out relieved.

Baro eyed them,"So,what are you guys doing here?"

CNU gulped and startled,"Well..we heard rumours that..that..there was a..a.."

"Witch." Gongchan innocently continued CNU's word.

Sandeul patted Gongchan's head," Yah! Don't mention that name loudly!"

Jinyoung said,"Rumours spread faster..We don't know whether its true or not..we just worried about _________"

Baro nodded,"Its true that there was a Witch in our country now.._______ told me yesterday."

All of them gasped in unison.

" Serious? Omo! I hope _______ didn't meet that Witch.." Gongchan shrieked out.

"She'd already met." Baro said again.

All of them gasped again.

"The Witch didn't hurt her,right?! Awwh,let me in,Baro! " Sandeul pushed Baro to rush into the house.

"Don't be too loud! She's still sleeping! Let her rest! She'd already having a bad time yesterday.."

Sandeul stopped before nodded.

 

Now,all of the boys sitting around your bed,watching you slept soundly on the bed.

"She didn't tell me much about the Witch.."Baro broke the silence.

"..she seemed so scared that I couldn't force her to tell everything."

All of them nodded.

Being your best friends since 5 years old,they'd already knew how much you scared the Witch.

You yourself almost been killed with Witches in front of their eyes when you were small.

That was why they were really worried when they heard that there was a Witch came to Whitelove land.

"Ahhh~" You woke up,sitting in sudden made all the boys shocked.

Still closed your eyes,you stretched your arms up and yawned.

Slowly,you opened your eyes and shocked with the presence of the boys in your room.

"Jinyoung,Sandeul,CNU,Gongchan..what are you doing here? When did you guys came?"

Jinyoung gave him a heart-warming smile,Sandeul smiled happily,CNU smiled shyly,Gongchan showed his teeth,I mean,grinning.

You blinked,"Aigoo..I didn't wash my face..and my house was in mess..I didn't make any breakfast..and I.."

"Never mind,________, today,me and Jinyoung will cook for you!" Sandeul said before grabbed Jinyoung into the kitchen

"And I'll open the windows,so the fresh breeze will come in!" Gongchan said and left.

"I'll get some water for you and help Jinyoung and Sandeul in the kitchen,then.."CNU said.

..now,there were only you and Baro..

"Why they suddenly being nice?"

Baro smiled and shrugged.

"Weird.." you mumbled.

Baro poked your hand."Hey,feeling better??"

Nodded,you said with a smile,"Yes,thanks to you.."

Baro grinned,then poked your hand again.

You poked back his hand and smiled shyly.

Jinyoung who was burning the stone stove with his power,watched you and Baro in jealousy.

His jealousy,somehow,had made his Fire power uncontrollable.A big spark of fire sparked out from his hand straight to the floor.

"You're burning the stove or trying to burn the whole house!?" Sandeul yelled.

As you heard the noise from the kitchen,you quickly ran towards them and blew off the small fire on the floor.

"Sorry.Its my bad." Jinyoung rubbed his neck.

You approached him,giving him a sweet smile.

"No worries,its nothing..but,why all of you being so nice this day?Usually,you guys will come to my house and bullied me to prepare the meals for you.."

Baro laughed,"You're the princess today.."

You chuckled.

 

After having breakfast,all of you now sitting on a mate,shoulder-to-shoulder while hugging your each own knees and watched the fairy flying happily on the sky.

Gongchan broke the beautiful moment."_______,I've make a poem for you." he grinned.

Sandeul laughed out loud,"Poem?!Gongchan,that's hillarious!"

CNU chuckled while Jinyoung and Baro glared at Gongchan at the same time.

"Yah! Don't laugh at my talent! I've got an inspiration from you,________" Gongchan said as he turned to you.

"Really? I want to hear it!" you said all excitedly.

Gongchan cleared his throat,"For my beautiful and nice best friend of mine,________,I make this poem sincerely from my heart for you."

All of the boys laughed out loud.Sandeul's eyes all teary due to laughing too much.

Ignored the boys,you said,"Continue.."

"Whenever you laugh..the daisies regrow throughout the meadows..."

"Meadows!" Baro exclaimed before laughed hard again.

"...and the sun shines against the cold elf and the world cured of war and greed.." Gongchan continued dreamily.

"Whenever you smile..the night seems so bright ever.."

"Stupid,there's no night here.." Jinyoung murmured softly and laughed.

"...and all the sorrow healing.."

"You're beautiful like crystal..even better than ruby and jade .."

"Ruby and jade?!" Sandeul rolled on the ground now,laughing hard while pinching his stomach.

You bit your lips tried not to laugh.CNU didn't stop laughing from the start.

"..I thank you with all my heart for being my friend..."

Then Gongchan stopped.The boys stopped laughing too.

"Err,thats all?"

Gongchan nodded.

The boys bursted out laughing hard again.

"Well,Gongchan,that's a random end..by the way,its nice.I love it.Thank you very much for making it for me~!"

"I can make better than that!" Baro said.

You patted his shoulder,"At least he made it himself.."

Gongchan pouted before his eyes glittered again,"Hey,I'd made some poems for all of you..Want to hear?"

"No!" all the boys shouted in unison.

You laughed softly.

You were really thankful to have best friends like Jinyoung,Baro,Gongchan,CNU and Sandeul.

You loved them so much,as they had took care over you since your family died.

Feeling as the most lucky girl in the world,you hope you wouldn't lost them as your friends..

..until the end.

"BOOOONG!!"

The second trumpet's sound filled the air,meaning that was your working hour now.

*To be back to the castle??* You gulped.

All the boys looked at you now.

You gulped again. 

 

~~~~

Will update soon.

*needs comments*