Witch 3~

You,me and the Witch..

Princess Yoona sat on the throne with a thousand feeling mixed up in her heart.

Eunji,the fairy flew into the room.

Looking that Princess Yoona's face was pale like chalk,Eunji asked,"Are you fine,my princess,Is there's something wrong?"

Without even looking at Eunji,Princess Yoona said,"Yuri came just now."

Eunji's eyes widened disbelief.

"Looks like she wants Whitelove Land.." Princess Yoona continued.

Bitting her lower lip,Eunji stared at the princess long.

"..but I can tell there's something else in your mind right now..."

Smiling,Princess Yoona turned towards Eunji." Yes,dear..Worried.I'm worried."

Princess Yoona started telling Eunji about what happened just now,between her,Yuri and you.

"Her dark magic is stronger now." She ended her story.

Eunji raised her eyebrows," What had made Yuri changed her mind from hurting the palace maiden?"

The beautiful princess swallowed her saliva hard.

"That's the thing that I worried about now.She might up with someting."

 

Meanwhile,

"I found it at last! At last!" Yuri's victory voice filled the gloomy cave.

She sat on a throne made out by rock and started rubbed a weird skull on her hand softly.

 "What had you found,Lady?" A shrieked voice asked from nowhere.

Yuri smirked as she saw an elf appeared slowly in front of her.

"The girl.The girl with a butterfly-shaped scar on her hand.I found her!"

The elf blinked," So?"

Yuri snapped," So?!"

She put the skull on the floor and started said with a loud,scary voice.

"The time,when Whitelove become yours,you own everything..Yuri owns everything..EVERYTHING! but without the girl with butterfly-shaped scar..that everything's going to be nothing."

She turned to the elf."That's what Soo Man said..in his prophecy."

"You believe that old Wizard?"

Yuri smiled."I do not believe his prophecy at first..but I saw the girl with butterfly-shaped scar already.."

She continued,"..so why must I've been hesitate about what I've seen with my own bare eyes?"

"From the prophecy,I believe that girl will help me takes over Whitelove Land.."

Yuri said as her eyes narrowed towards the elf.

"I'll make that girl mine."

 

At the same time,

You walked home with all your body shivering.

Still shocked about what happened just now,you ignored all the people's greeting while you were making your way to your house.

"What's wrong with her?" You heard a girl said as you didn't reply her greeting.

..and still scared,you walked step by step to your house carefully.

Meet a Witch was a terrible thing in your life..ever!

Knock! knock!

You knocked your  house's door with your shivering hand.

The door quickly opened revealed a happy Baro.

"You're back ! Welco..--wait,are you fine? What's wrong? What happened?" 

Being a concern lover,he could detect that was something scaring you out.

That made him attacked you with questions.

Your tears rolled down from the eyes and fell to the ground.

"Witch..I've met a Witch.."

Baro'e eyes widened like they would come out from their sockets.

Quickly,he pulled you inside the house and closed the door.

"W-witch?? What was the Witch doing in our country? Are you fine? She does not hurt you right? "

You stared him with a scared face.

"She came to me..and said something that I couldn't understand...her eyes turned red..and..and..and.." Your nose started bleeding.

As Baro noticed your nose bleeding,he put his finger on your mouth.

"Stop.Don't remind anything about that Witch again."

Your weakness.

Whenever you felt scared,your nose will bleeding.

That was your weakness.

He took you slowly into your room and made you sat on the bed before took a wet fabric from the bathroom and sat beside you on the bed.

" Close your eyes.." he said softly.

You closed your eyes.

Then,you felt the wet fabric on your nose,wiping the blood.

Baro wiped the blood from your nose softly,as he don't want you to be hurt.

You still could remember Yuri's face..and her attempt to hurt you with dark magic.

Your body started shivering again.

Baro noticed that,so he spoke out softly as he wiped the blood.

"Don't think about the Witch anymore..You're safe now..I'm here..so no one can hurt you.."

You sniffed.

"Throw out all the bad memories.Lighten your head.Imagine you are flying on the bright sky now..with me.."

You started to relax.

He continued again,still wiping away the blood that came out from your nose softly."There's only you..and me.There's nobody else.."

Still closed eyes,your body stopped shivering.Blood stopped running down from your nose.

Baro leaned closer and whispered,"I love you and I'll protect you no matter what.."

His deep voice whispered again,"As you know,I never forget to love you even for a second.."

Touched by what he said,you wanted to open your eyes and said how much you love him too..

..but before you could do anything,his lips planted on your lips softly.

He leaned more closer this time,deepened the kiss. 

His kiss sent all the warmth to your body.

You kissed him back.

No more 'Witch' in your mind.

There was only you and him.

 

~~~~

Will update soon~