Teaser 2

The Tutor
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Karina, will you stop staring at me? You're making me uncomfortable with those glances. You came here to learn, do this math problem instead of annoying me." Winter said as she glares at Karina who was staring at her intently with a smirk on her lips.

 

"Gosh Winter will you relax for a bit? You know I'm so sick with this formula blah, blah, blah. Solving math problems is not what i want right now. Hmm, Why don't we do something more interesting and fun. It will be exciting for both of us." Karina said while wiggling her eyebrows, Winter's eyes was about to bulge out as soon as she heard Karina's dirty words. She frowns as soon as she saw the older girl with a smirk creeping on her face.

 

"Disgusting, Filthy mouth of yours. How can you mutter such thing." Winter muttered in disbelief as she shakes her head a bit. Karina's words are like venom to her, Making her feel a shiver down her spine as she doesn't like the idea of what the other girl said.

 

"Yah! What do you think your doing? Stop those lewd things coming out from your mind. It won't happen, like never." Winter said nervously and Hits Karina's head with the rolled paper she made.

 

Karina on the other hand, Just laugh at what Winter did.

 

"Oh come on winter, I'm just teasing you. But i won't mind if that's what you think." Karina said naughtily as she gave her a playful wink and a lip bite, before ing the first three buttons

Please log in to read the full chapter