Chapter 2

The Tutor
Please log in to read the full chapter

Katarina Yu, also known as Karina is an infamous filthy rich who acts y in everyone. She was widely known for her bad behavior and personality. This behavior was evident in her interactions with people who came across to her path, including her friends, family, and colleagues. While some may argue that her behavior was simply a result of her being a happy go lucky heir of the Yu enterprises, and because of this many people are affected by her actions just like winter. Her life became chaotic since Karina entered the scene.

 

And now, here she was already starting what she has to do. In her perspective it was fun and very entertaining it is a game for her. She has this tendency to belittle others, she would make fun of people's shortcomings, mock their accents, and even ridicule their appearance. This behavior often left those on the receiving end feeling humiliated and degraded.

 

"Hey! you with a ing ugly shirt. Saying we love math. Where's winter?" Karina asked grabbing his shirt and was about throw a fit at him when someone shouts her name.

 

"I-I don't know Karina-ssi." The guy said nervously as he look at her with fear in her eyes. Luckily Winter heard the commotion and immediately went towards them.

 

"Karina, for god sake! Can you please put the young man alone?" Winter shouted angrily, her stress is now creeping to her skin and Karina has this smile that says that she likes it. Soooooo damn much!

 

"yeah? And now we are talking. Come here my little slave." Karina said and bit her lips while looking at her hungrily.

 

"W-what!? The are you saying? Oh my gosh, for the nth times I am not your slave. I am your tutor and you have to respect me, at least show some a bit. God! Help me through." Winter said hysterically. 

 

"Will you lower your voice? It was like you're very excited to see me." The taller girl said boastfully.

 

"you're a hundred percent delusional..." Winter said and scoffed.

 

"Just admit it. Will yah? Anyways I have to pass this piece of sheet for Mr. Choi." Karina said and handed winter the paper that made the younger girl look at her with a frown on her face clearly not liking the idea she was having right now.

 

"woah, there girl...I am your tutor. Not your ing AI machine that can answer all your whatnots. I am not going to do that." Winter said firmly and look at Karina with her serious face.

 

"Tutor or not, you're going to do this so I can pass," Karina replied, smiling.

 

"I said I wouldn't do that, do you understand?" Winter stated firmly, while Karina only stared at her as if she was still challenging her.

 

Karina replied with a weak smile, "No."

 

"I am not your slave, Karina, so do it yourself," Winter stated angrily as she walked away from Karina.

Karina's jaw stiffened as she locked her gaze on Winter.

 

"Ah, you're playing hard to get, huh?" mumbled Karina.

 

Karina dashed to where Winter was headed, swiftly catching up with her and grabbing her hand to lead winter to an empty room.

 

"What do you really want, Karina? I am a busy person, and I don't have time for your nonsense." Winter was quite irritated by the presence of the older girl who was busy pestering her.

 

"If you don't do what I tell you to do, it's better I play with you," Karina remarked, gently touching Winter's cheek and looking into her eyes.

 

Winter appears to be falling in another

Please log in to read the full chapter