Teaser 1

The Tutor
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Tutor

 

 

 

I am so nervous right now, and i think that anytime soon i'll passed out for no reason. This is the first time that the dean of our college department called me for a meeting. As soon as i entered the room, i feel my feet froze the minute I saw how serious the dean looks like.

 

"Uhmm, good morning Miss Reyes." I immediately greet her and smile a bit for me to calm myself.

 

"Good morning to you too, Ms. Kim. The main reason why i summoned you is to discuss about the matter i am going to propose." The dean said and looked directly into my eyes.

 

i gulped as soon as i nod my head.

 

'Oh lord, please let it be good. I don't want to lose this scholarship i have.' i said to myself.

 

"It's not about my scholarship or related to academic performance right?" I asked carefully.

 

The dean smiled politely.

 

"Of course not, your grades are perfectly fine. But it was related to you being smart. my friend told me that her daughter will be a transfer student here in our campus and asked me if i could take a look at her precious child while she stays here." Mrs. Reyes said.

 

'Okay, great but how did it relates to me?' I asked myself. i was about to ask Mrs. Reyes but then i stopped as soon as we heard the door's chimes indicating that someone had enter the room.

 

The dean stood up and greet th

Please log in to read the full chapter