27. Watched Over

Visus

 

We were at the movie theatre for almost three hours. "I can't believe that movie is so long.." I said to Woohyun.

 

"I know, but it didn't feel that way right?" He smiled as he slung his arm around my shoulders.

 

"Yeah, that's true." I told him as we walked out. Through the glass doors, even though it was dark I could see them. "Woohyun oppa.." I said softly.

 

He turned to me and kissed my temple, "What is it, princess?" He asked.

 

"Orange, blue and yellow." I told him, looking straight ahead and he followed my gaze to see the same four people from earlier.

 

He snarled at them, as if they could hear it, and they shrank back slightly as the sound seemed to overwhelm them.

 

The four from earlier just glared and walked away. "Woohyun oppa." I said.

 

"I will protect you, princess." He said firmly.

 

"I know that. I need to know who they were though." I told him, tugging her shirt gently to let him know that those people were new to me.

 

"Let's go home first. I need a drink and to calm down then I'll tell you." Woohyun growled lowly, as he led me back to the house.

 

After I got changed and watched Woohyun finish the last of a blood bag, I sat down on the kitchen stool.

 

"So who were they?" I asked calmly. Seeing an empty blood bag wasn't as frightening as I thought it would be, seeing a glass of it was definitely strange however.

 

"Orange haired is Hyuna, not to mention her orange eyes, she's a siren. Her group of sirens is known as 4minute." He said, walking over to me.

 

"Okay, she can read minds, and she's crushing on that boy called Seung." I added.

 

"Yeah, his full name is Hyunseung. Yellow eyes along with the other one in the sunglasses, Junhyung, werewolves. Same with Kikwang, known as Beast." Woohyun explained.

 

"So that's two more of that group.. Only three others left." I nodded, committing this information to memory.

 

"Blue eyes, her name is Hara, she's a nymph, she's part of the group called Kara, there's 5 of them." He said, "We have to be careful. They won't give up easily. They enjoy the power."

 

"I know, so you'll have someone with me all the time right?" I told him.

 

"I will try but I know I will have meetings." He sighed sadly.

 

"There's always Hoya oppa's invisibility," I assured him, "I'm sleepy. Good night, Woohyun oppa." I said.

 

"Wait." He pulled me back and kissed my lips lightly before pulling away. "That was a simple kiss, wouldn't you say?" He grinned cheekily before letting me go.

 

In a daze, I walked back to my room, pressing my fingers to my lips. Woohyun just stole my first kiss. But I wasn't mad about it.

 

Falling onto the bed, I was a bit surprised that I was even able to sleep but it happened and I woke up the next morning to a note, "Princess, I have a meeting with Tablo, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya volunteered to watch over you today. You need more clothes, don't you? They'll take you. -Woohyun, your love ^___~"

 

I got changed, t-shirt and shorts, then went outside to find the said boys waiting for me.

 

Dongwoo's face lit up as he saw me coming, "Ready to go, princess?" He asked.

 

"Of course. I need clothes." I told him and we left the house towards the mall.

 

We went around at least three times and the two of them ended up with a bag in each hand. They refused to let me carry my own clothes. It wasn't that much, a few pairs of jeans, some tops, and some shoes.

 

"Time to go home, princess?" Hoya asked, as we walked towards the exit.

 

"Yes, please. My feet hurt a bit." I replied before I had another problem. "Hoya oppa, Dongwoo oppa I have to use the bathroom. Is that okay?" I asked them.

 

They looked at each other before they turned back to me, "Well, we haven't had any problems, so go ahead. Make sure you come straight back out." Hoya warned as I ran inside.

 

Finishing my business I walked to the sinks to wash my hands, not really noticing who else was there.

 

"Well, well, look what we caught here." An overly cute voice cooed behind me.

 

Author's Note:

Double update! <3

Love you guys<3 hehe <3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3