32. Walking Down The Aisle

Visus

 

I couldn't sleep really, I knew I really had nothing to worry about. But it was still my wedding. My first wedding, so it was something big.

 

I had really hoped that my mom and dad would have been there for me, but I knew they would watch over me.

 

"Can't sleep?" Woohyun asked, entering the room.

 

"Yeah, nervous." I answered.

 

Woohyun walked over to sit next to me on the bed, "Why are you nervous?" He asked me.

 

"I don't know why. I just feel anxious." I said.

 

Woohyun put his arms around me and kissed my hair, "Don't. Everything will be perfect, Sungjong wouldn't have it any other way.

 

And I'll be there to protect you." He assured me.

 

"I don't know. I just need to calm down or something." I told him.

 

"I can get Dongwoo to come in here at least until you fall asleep." He offered.

 

I gave him a small smile, "I'd like that." 

 

"Okay, I'll go get him." Woohyun stood up and kissed my cheek. "See, I proved your parents wrong. Vampires can stick to a simple kiss." He said proudly.

 

"You're only doing that to prove my parents wrong. If I didn't say that, then you wouldn't have been able to say the same." I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"Fine. I can't deny the truth." He said, opening the door to reveal Dongwoo waiting.

 

"I believe you require my services." Dongwoo bowed dramatically.

 

"Just until she falls asleep." Woohyun said firmly.

 

"Understood." Dongwoo came over and sat on the bed as I laid down.

 

I covered myself in the sheets and laid my head against the pillow.

 

"Have sweet dreams, Princess." The two of them said together as I felt Dongwoo relaxing my anxiety.

 

Soon enough, I really did fall asleep. Funny, the only person in the house that had to sleep, was having trouble.

 

---

 

"Hurry!" Sungjong urged me as I walked down the stairs as best I could in those heels he gave me.

 

"Sungjong, I can't walk!!" I shouted at him, tripping over the last step, caught by Dongwoo.

 

"Thanks, Dongwoo oppa." I smiled at him.

 

"You're the bride, princess. You shouldn't be so angry at Sungjong." He said.

 

"I know but I can't walk in these heels that he put me in." I whined.

 

"And that's why you have someone walking with you." Dongwoo smiled, as he adjusted me so I was on his arm.

 

"You're walking me, Dongwoo oppa?" I asked.

 

"Yes, Woohyun decided last night that it should be someone that would make you feel the most comfortable. And since I can control your feelings of anger and such. He picked me. Not to mention, you also asked me in your sleep last night." He winked at me as we arrived at the door.

 

Dongwoo opened it slowly as we walked out down the white runner Sungjong got. I have a feeling that boy had been planning my wedding since I first got there.

 

I saw Woohyun at the end of the aisle, he had the biggest smile on his face, as the others nudged him playfully and smiled at me as well.

 

Tablo was overseeing the wedding and he was the one standing with the bible.

 

As I reached the end, thanks to the support of Dongwoo, he handed me off to Woohyun and we stood facing Tablo.

"I really hate wedding vows." Tablo said.

 

It didn't ruin my perfection, to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to that part either. The part I was looking forward to was over and I just wanted something as proof of the marriage.

 

"I will keep this short and sweet. Everyone is here to watch Woohyun and Song Mi get married. So as long as you promise to love each other for as long as you both shall live, which is forever, since vampires are immortal, you may kiss the bride, and we can all eat cake!" He said, clapping right away.

 

Smiling, Woohyun and I turned to each other, "This won't just be a simple kiss, love." He said, crushing his lips against mine, his tongue already coming out to play and rubbing against my bottom lip.

 

The sheer force of lust coming at me had me gasping and Woohyun's tongue found its way inside my mouth as he coerced my tongue to play along.

 

He pulled away before I lost air and before the others could start booing.

 

"Time for cake!" Woohyun cheered.

 

This wasn't traditional. But who said my life ever was?

 

Author's Note:

Another update coming your way!! <3

Enjoy ^^V This untraditional wedding ;D

Was getting tired of the same wedding vows. XD

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3