And I Get Heaven To Myself~

Just Once is enough
Please log in to read the full chapter

One Year Ago :-

 

"KIM SEOKJIN!!!!"

An annoyed lady in her late 30s shouted the name of her son on the top of her voice..

 

Oh god how fed up she was with this boy!!

 

"Hm!? "

Jin, did not care about a single thing, being happily in dream land..

 

"Wake up or else no breakfast for you, young man" 

 

As soon as Jin heard his mother's warning, he rolled his eyes and yanked the blanket away, throwing his eye mask irritatingly towards his desk and groaning with a cute pout..

 

He hated two things.. 

Being woken up so early in the morning People taking away the love of his life HIS FOOD from him!!!!!

 

Begrudgingly he walked down the stairs while stamping loudly, making as much as noise as possible- 

"who knows what goes inside his head "

His mom, Kim Saejong thought, seeing how her son was making cute tantrums and sulking..

"Sweetheart, isn't today your 1st day in senior high school? " 

 

Saejong reminded Jin, and saw how Jin's eyes grew wide, realising he had forgotten the most important day of his life.

 

The thing is, all his life, Jin has lived with his mother in Busan, and now he had to transfer to Seoul cuz of his mother's transfer in office. 

 

Jin, being the introvert he is, had spent all the night awake being nervous about his 1st day in senior high school..

Please log in to read the full chapter