When I'm With You

Just Once is enough
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tired and exhausted. That's what he felt. He was done being perfect. He was done following everyone's expectations at the cost of his own happiness. 

He was familiar with the feeling of lonliness and being left out. Being there for everyone when no one has ever been there for him. 

Leaning against the wall, he cried quietly and without making any noise, afraid someone would discover him. Not that anyone would care if they do find him crying. 

But he didn't want more rumours. More mockery. Being called weak. He didn't want to give them another reason to bully him.

"U-uh"

An unprecedented awkward cough gained Jin's attention as he looked up to see a boy looking at him with a confused expression. 

"Tae?"

"I didn't mean to-"

"How come you're here?"

"I followed you Hyung"

"Why? Wanted to see how tortured I'm feeling now? Are you happy? Want to boast to your friends? What did I ever do to you? How can you even dare to call me Hyung? Get out-"

"I NEVER PARTICIPATED IN ANY OF THIS HYUNG"

Jin scoffed when Tae yelled at him. The audacity! Why was Tae so angry? Shouldn't it be him who was angry at Tae? Then why did Tae look so heartbroken? So sad? As if Jin had misunderstood him?

No... He didn't..

"Get out" Jin repeated again. It was a soft whisper that showed how tired Jin was of all this- whatever it was!!!

Tae sighed and came closer to Jin.. "Hyung?" 

He whispered. Feeling guilty since it wasn't his intention to yell at his Hyung. 

"I never knew what happened. I had no idea-"

Lies.

Jin rolled his eyes. 

"You left me alone. Of course you had no idea"

Jin choked up. No!

He didn't want to cry! Not in front of someone he used to love so much, only for him to be discarded and abandoned at the end!!!

"I never left you alone? You pushed me away! Can you just once, listen to me-"

"DON'T PLAY THE BLAME GAME HERE KIM TAEHYUNG! I AM DONE WITH EVERYONE USING ME AND PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS AS IF I'M NOTHING BUT A SPECK OF DUST TO THEM! I HATE EVERYONE! I HATE YOU! SO JUST-"

Jin got interrupted with a harsh kiss against his lips and his eyes widened with shock. He gasped and tried to push Taehyung away but to no avail. He pushed Jin ag

Please log in to read the full chapter