Both of them

Dork's Proposal

 

 

Sungyeol didn’t tell Myungsoo about what happened so Myungsoo still doesn’t know that his top secret was already revealed.

 

 

The next day… only few students was there for it’s too early but Suzy was there already…sitting on her chair, drawing a lots of heart shape on her paper. Just when she was about to make another heart, a chocolate bar, again, hit her hands, she’s a bit shocked but was able to catch the chocolates. Then she looked at someone standing in front of her. That tall, handsome man showing his killer smile again. It’s Myungsoo.

 

“For you, my older sister who lives in USA sent that for us so we have lots of chocolate again in our house”

 

 Unlike the usual Suzy who will thank her repeatedly, Suzy throw back the chocolates to Myungsoo and it shocked him. Myungsoo was able to catch it.

 

“Oh! Why? don’t you like it?” Myungsoo asked

 

“ Don’t you know how to give things properly? Stop throwing things to me! Why? Am I that pity-looking?? huh??” Suzy angrily said.

 

By that,  Myungsoo turned paled.

 

“Sorry” with his heads down was the only thing he was able to say.

 

“Sorry?! That’s it??” Suzy asked.

 

“H-ha?”

 

“Until when will you be so much dork? I already knew it”

 

“What are you talking about?” Myungsoo who is obviously nervous asked.

 

Suzy take a few steps and get closer to him. ( but not so close)

 

“Myungsoo! you like me, don’t you?? ” Suzy arrogantly asked.

 

“W- what?”

 

For the both of them, it seems like the world stopped from spinning.

 

*What to do? Should I confess now?* Myungsoo don’t know what to do and what to say.

 

*Aigoo!! Babo Suzy! Babo! Why’d you ask?!* Suzy’s thoughts.

 

Both of them was just staring at each other’s eyes.

 

After a long stare at each other… Suzy turned around.

 

“never mind! I don’t even bother” Suzy said, still not looking at him.

 

Then she walked away…

 

Myungsoo was left there dumbfounded. It feels like his heart is literally breaking while Suzy’s words keeps on replaying on his ears.. “Never mind, I don’t even bother”

 

Class ended… Moon appeared… Stars began to shine more brightly.

 

Both of them is already lying on their own bed. Both of them can’t sleep. Both of them is full of regrets.

 

*I shouldn’t asked him! I shouldn’t told him that I don’t even bother*

 

* I should told her my true feelings. I should confess already*

 

Both of them get their cell phones.

 

Myungsoo typed on his… “ I AM SORRY! THE TRUTH IS I REALLY LIKE YOU! AFTER THAT RAINY DAY, EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES ME ADMIRE YOU EVEN MORE AND NOW… NOW I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOU. ”

 

Suzy typed on hers … “I AM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED! AND I DON’T MEAN IT CAUSE THE TRUTH IS … YOU KEEPS ON BOTHERING ME… IN MY THOUGHTS AND IN MY DREAMS…  NOW WHAT’S THIS? I THINK I’VE FALLEN FOR YOU”

 

But… both of them just deleted everything they typed.

Suzy was already asleep while Myungsoo finally decided…

 

“Tomorrow, I’ll confess to her. Tomorrow will be my proposal”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ♥ ♥ ♥ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED!! 

HOW WAS IT??!!

WAS IT GOOD??

=)

ANYWAY... NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER!! ^^

FINALE ALREADY =))

HAHAHAH. LET'S SEE WHAT WILL MYUNGSOO DO.

I need some inspiration guys!! Comments will inspire me so please leave some..

^^

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND READ MY STORY! :)

YOU GUYS ARE DAEBAK!!