Love symbolism

Dork's Proposal

 

 

When Myungsoo already has feelings for Suzy, he then started to gave her random things.. Yeahh. Random! It helped that they have good vibes to each other. But mostly, imported chocolates are the usual one that he’s giving. Because those chocolates describe his feelings for her… sweet. That’s what he said to Sungyeol, the only person who knows that he likes Suzy.

 

Its very informal how Myungsoo gave her random stuffs. Just like when he gave her Hershey’s Kisses placed in a medium-size plastic. He went early to school to make sure that he’ll be there first than Suzy but when he reached their classroom he saw Suzy already seated on her chair, rushing her assignment. Imagine, he just threw the chocolates to the table of Suzy.

 

“That’s for you” Myungsoo said.

 

 It hit her hands that make her ball pen drop. She then stand up and faced Myungsoo. Its very obvious that she’s annoyed.

 

Myungsoo : “Oopps, sorry” then he picked the ballpen and gave it back to Suzy.

 

“ You can just hand it to me.. Why throw it??” Suzy, a bit annoyed, said but still she accepted the chocolates.

 

Myungsoo just scratched the back of his head and then their professor came in.. He then sit back to his seat.

----------------------------- ♥ --------------------------------------

 

“ Don’t you think she may feel that you’re not respecting her? Why throw chocolate on her huh? If I were also her, I’ll get angry too” Sungyeol commented when Myungsoo tell him what happened on their class a while ago. Myungsoo then again scratch his head…

“ Sungyeol, it’s because she might notice my feelings for her, what if she start ignoring me.. I think its better that way. I’ll just be rugged when I want to give her something… that way it’s impossible for her to notice that I like her so much”

 

The other time … they have that so-called general cleaning for their school. That means all of them will help to clean a part of their school. Class 3-A where Suzy and Myungsoo is included was assigned to the Garden Area together with Class 3-B where their best friends are also included. Min, best friend of Suzy and Sungyeol, best friend of Myungsoo.

 

“Myung! Look at those roses.. They grew up really well..  Very beautiful.” Sungyeol said. There’s a lot of roses there with different colors.

 

“ Why don’t you get one and give it to Suzy?” he pursued Myungsoo.

 

“Then what? Our classmates will see.. then they’ll tease us.. then Suzy will be uncomfortable with me.. No way!!”

 

“ Yeahh. Myung. You’re always like that. You’re such a dork. You cant even confess to her. Dork! Dork! Dork!!” Sungyeol teased.

 

“ It’s hard Sungyeol. If she’ll know… what if she starts to ignore me? That’ll cause me pain.”

 

“Sungyeol! Myungsoo!!! You’re here to help us clean not to just stand there and talk about non-sense things” One professor shouted on them.

Then they started to clean as fast as they can. While cleaning, Myungsoo keeps on thinking a way of how  he can give flowers to Suzy without noticing his real intentions.  He really likes to give Suzy a rose because he knows that red roses symbolize LOVE.

 

“Aha!” * I know what to do now!* he thought.

 

He walked closer to Suzy and pretended to clean.. then he pulled out a red rose with its stem.  He intentionally let Suzy saw what he did so that she’ll approach him.

 

“ Myungsoo, what have you done? Why did you pull that out?” Suzy asked.

 

“A… ahmm. Because …” myungsoo stuttered. He’s still a bit shocked when Suzy approach her.

“I didn’t pull it on purpose! it’s unintentional.” Myungsoo responded.

 

“Hahahahaha. What do you mean unintentional? I saw you! You pulled it out really hard. Our teacher ordered us to pick some leaves around these roses, not to get some roses. You’re dead if she’ll knew what you did.” Suzy threatened him.

He then pretended that he’s scared.

 

“Suzy please .. don’t tell her” he pretentiously begged Suzy.

 

“Why would I even tell her? Don’t worry!”

 

“ Really? You’re really a nice friend and for that I’ll just give this rose to you. Keep that okay?!. Take it home.”

 

Myungsoo wasn’t expecting that Suzy will like it.

 

“Really?? You’re giving me this flower?. I really love red roses. Thank you so much Myungsoo”.

 

*YES! I was able to give her a flower.* he thought… He cant even stop himself from smiling but he’s trying not to make it obvious.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for those encouraging comments!!! :3

*smiles and hugs for y'all :33

 

GUYSSS! Play those songs while reading . Okay?! That may boost up emotions :3

===================================================================

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^