Her sleepless night

Dork's Proposal

 

 

Myungsoo continue on giving something to Suzy yet Suzy wasn’t able to notice the true feelings of Myungsoo for her but not her best friend…

 

One day…

 

“Is myungsoo courting you?” Min asked while they were sitting together at the canteen grabbing their snacks.

 

“Courting? Hahaha.. Of course not!!”

 

“Then why does he keep on giving you stuffs??”

 

“ He’s just that generous. Besides the things that he usually gives are the things he don’t like or the things he’s used to have. So maybe he’s sick having those so giving it to others is a better option than throwing it. Right??”

 

“Then why he treats you during lunch time?”

 

“He’s rich! He has lots of money”

 

Min just rolled her eyes… She has doubts.

 

“ I think Myungsoo likes you!! Hmmn.. No! I think he loves you already”

 

“Love? Whoahh. You’re exaggerating Min!! Stop it!”

 

“Yes. I think he really likes you”

 

“I don’t think so… and he’s not courting me and I think he likes someone else, not me.”

 

Min was not convinced with everything Suzy said. She really has this feeling that Myungsoo is being extra nice to Suzy because he loves her.

 

At the classroom of Class 3-B. Sungyeol is playing on his phone when Min sat beside him.

 

“Sungyeol!”

 

“What?” Sungyeol asked without looking at her. He’s focusing on his game.

 

“You’re best friends with Myungsoo, right?”

 

“Yes. We’re bestfriends. We’re classmates since grade school. Why’d you ask?”

 

“Does your best friend like my best friend?”

 

When he heard Min asked that he paused the game and pay attention to Min.

He just looked at Min.

 

“So what? Myungsoo likes Suzy right??" Min repeated her question.

 

“H-ha?! Why’d you ask??” he’s a bit startled

 

“ I just notice it. He keeps on giving her chocolates, ballpens and others and also he keeps on buying her food during lunch break. And there’s also a time when he give her a rose.”

 

“Owh .. really?” Sungyeol innocently asked.

 

“Just admit it, Sungyeol!! Your best friend likes my best friend right??”

 

“Ha?”

 

“It’s obvious! C’mon”

 

Sungyeol looked at his right and at his left.. then he get closer to Min.

 

He almost-whisper said …

“You’re right! Myungsoo likes Suzy so much. As in so much. But don’t dare tell Suzy that okay? Myungsoo doesn’t have the courage to tell Suzy that. He’s sheepish you know. Hahaha”. Sungyeol revealed and laughed.

 

Although Min already knew it even before she was still a bit shocked for getting her thoughts confirmed.

 

“ I knew it” Min said.

 

“Don’t tell it yet to Suzy okay?! Myungsoo might get angry to me.”

 

“I’ll not”

 

But then Min didn’t kept her promise to Sungyeol. She immediately told Suzy about it.

When Suzy heard the news, she don’t know why but it seems like her heart smiles but she pretended to be annoyed because of it. ( what a pretentious duo, right?haha )

 

“That jerk! He really likes me huh.. so that’s why he keeps on giving me stuffs. Now I know”

 

“ He’s kind of  sheepish but I think he’s really nice. Suzy what if you do the first move?”

 

“ You’re kidding me right?! Me?? NO WAY!!!. Just let it be”

 

After everything Suzy said, deep inside she still feels like her heart is jumping because of over joy. She just pretended because she doesn’t like Min to piss her.

 

On the other side, Sungyeol didn’t tell Myungsoo about what happened so Myungsoo still doesn’t know that his top secret was already revealed.

 

Because of everything that she knew that day, Suzy for the first time in her life experienced sleepless night and that’s because of Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS!!!

Thanks for all the subscribers > 

Love for you all..

Anyways... Sorry for this boring chapter!

STILL hope you'll enjoy it. 

The end is near, by the way ^^

Just saying..

FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS: THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really appreciate it **

And keep on commenting.. that pushes me to continue the story. =)